Charlottetown Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Charlottetown Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
If half the airports I travel through were as comfy as this one I'd get a lot more cheep sleep!
- a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on Charlottetown Airport.
What to Expect
- Charlottetown has a very small airport with one with departure and one arrival gate.
- The people are friendly and this is a quiet airport.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Budleys restaurant is open from 4:00am to 7:30pm, and they are vending machines for after hours.
Where to Sleep
- A review hasn’t been posted since 2008 so we don't have any current info for airport sleepers. If you’ve travelled here recently please submit a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Charlottetown Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Charlottetown airport.
If sleeping in Charlottetown Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Charlottetown Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Business Centre - Equipped with two workstations, a fax machine, phone and WiFi. Location: adjacent to the seating area.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Budley’s Restaurant & Lounge and the adjacent gift shop are open from 4:00AM - 7:30PM (Landside). Budley’s On the Fly, located airside, serves lighter fare and take-away meals. Vending machines are also available for after hours snacking.
- Information Desk - A Visitor Information Centre is available adjacent to the arrivals gate. Visitors can search for accommodations, attractions, or directions to their favourite activity.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - electrical outlets and USB ports are located underneath many boarding area seats.
- Showers - not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty
Metered taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the airport. Fixed-rate and zoned fares are available for travel within Charlottetown, Cornwall and Stratford.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.