Culiacan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Culiacan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Culiacán International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern international airport with one main passenger terminal served by domestic flights and international flights to Los Angeles, California. Several shops, a food court and a bar are available.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Culiacán Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Aeromexico Salon Premier - Location: Airside, National Departures, 2nd Level. Lounge Access: Aeromexico Salon Premier Membership
- OMA Premium Lounge - Location: Airside, 2nd Level. Hours: 5:00AM - 9:00PM.
WiFi is available at Culiacan Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Culiacan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Ibis Culiacan - (6 min from airport) No shuttle available
- City Express Culiacan (10 min from airport) Shuttle service available
- Holiday Inn Express Culiacan - (4 miles from airport) Shuttle service available for $20USD one way
If you need help with reservations upon arrival, the The Asociacion de Propietarios de Hoteles y Motels de Culiacan, AC is located on the lower level of the terminal.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Culiacan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Banamex and HSBC ATMs are located on the lower level.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A number of duty free shops are available throughout, selling souvenirs, clothing, lottery tickets, books etc.
- Food & Drink - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Café Punta del Cielo •Carl’s Jr • Flap’s (2 locations) • Medas Beer.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Car rentals are available from numerous companies, all of which have offices on the lower floor. Companies include: Hertz • Avasa • Aga Rent a Car • Alamo • Europcar • Budget Rent a Car • Hertz • Sixt Avis • National Rent a Car.
Taxis and private transfers are available.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.