Hermosillo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Hermosillo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Hermosillo Airport.
What to Expect
- Hermosillo is a small airport with a single terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Information on this airport is limited. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Hermosillo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: 5:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (450 MXN).
Free WiFi is available at Hermosillo Airport. Connect to the “GAP FREE” network.
If sleeping in Hermosillo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Hermosillo Aeropuerto - (3 min from airport) Free airport shuttle
- Hotel Royal Palace - (4 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermosillo - (6 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Hermosillo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Run by BANAMEX, and open 24 hours a day. Location Unknown.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – Located in the VIP Lounge.
- Food & Drink - Food concessions throughout the airport operate on varying schedules. Escala’s Bar is open from 5:00AM - 10:0PM. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Three bus companies service the airport, connecting it with Tufesa, TAP and Estrella Blanca. The three companies are: Guaymas (budget) • Obregon (midrange) • Nogales (high end).
There are a number of car rental companies with offices at the airport that are open from 5:00AM to 10:00PM. They include: W Rent a Car • Hertz • Alamo • Budget • Avis.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermosillo • Holiday Inn & Suites Hermosillo Aeropuerto • Hotel Plaza las Quintas • Hotel Royal Palace • Hotel San Sebastian.
Two kinds of taxis service the airport: specials and collectives. Both vehicles are priced with flat rates, depending on the zone you are traveling to. Collectives are the more affordable option.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.