Kamloops Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kamloops Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Not much to do except hang out in the cafeteria or watch the planes take-off and land.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Kamloops Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, recently upgraded single-terminal regional airport with clean and pleasant facilities.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kamloops Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Free WiFi is available at Kamloops Airport.
If sleeping in Kamloops Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Kamloops - (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service.
- Fortune Motel - (12 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle service
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kamloops Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24-hour food or beverage concessions at this airport. The Bread Garden Urban Cafe & Lounge is open 5:00AM - 7:30PM (most days). The restaurant closes at 5:00PM on Saturday. Location: landside.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 4:30AM - approx. 12:00AM.
Taxis are available, though may be best to pre-arrange.
Buses and shuttles
BC Transit offers daily public bus service to the airport.
The following companies offer car rentals: Budget • Enterprise • National.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.