About This Airport:
- > Airport Guide
- > Airport Hotels
- > Airport Hours
- > Airport Lounges
- > Airport WiFi
- > Services, Facilities & Things to Do At The Airport
- > Read all Reviews
- > Vote in the 2014
Best & Worst Airports Survey
Mexico City Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mexico City Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I recommend sleeping in jail before sleeping in Mexico City's airport. - Brock
photo credit: ProtoplasmaKid / Wikimedia
[ submit a photo ]
I actually really like this airport for international/international journeys or flying into Mexico, but sleeping there is another story. I arrived there about 7:30 am from a red eye flight. I got a little bit of sleep on the flight, but not much so I was pretty tired when I got there. I wasn't flying out until 9 pm so I basically had a whole day there. Every seat has an armwrest. I didn't want to have my eletronics stolen so I sleep on the floor using my laptop bag as a pillow. The other downside is it freezing cold. It made it even harder to sleep. Fortunetly I was never bothered by security or police once. The Wifi can only be used if you are an existing customer of the local DSL company. Another piss off is there is No ATM pass security on the international side. What the hell?
The last review for this airport was in 2013. Have you been there recently? Tell us about it!
- Aeromexico Salon Premier - Location: International Terminal 1, airside, Concourse F, gate 21. Hours: 5am - 12am
- Aeromexico Salon Premier - Location: International Terminal 2, airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: 530am - 2am
- Aeromexico Salon Premier - Location: National Terminal 2, airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: 330am - 12am
- American Airlines Admirals Club - Location: International Terminal 1, airside, Concourse H, gate 21. Hours: 515am - 9pm
- United Club - Location: International Terminal 1, airside, Mezzanine Level, 3rd floor. Hours: 5:15am - 10pm. rate: a day pass is US$ 50
Information not available
If sleeping in the Mexico City Airport does not appeal to you, there are a few hotels inside the airport and bearby with free airport shuttles:
- NH Aeropuerto T2 - located inside Terminal 2
- Hilton Mexico City Airport - located inside Terminal 1, Gate 8, Level 3 of the International Arrivals Area.
- Courtyard by Marriott - walkway to Terminal 1. Free airport shuttle to Terminal 2 (Shuttle Hours: on request)
- Fiesta Inn Aeropuerto (Shuttle Hours: on request)
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Many locations airside and landside. Open 24 hours.
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • National • Sixt • Thrifty and more. Locations: various locations in Terminals 1 and 2. Hours: National is the only one open 24 hours hours. Most of the other desks operate on a 7am - 11pm schedule
- Currency Exchange - Yes. There are a few kiosks open 24 hours.
- Food / Dining -
There are food facilties airside and landside. Most places open between 6am-7am and close 10pm-11pm. However there is a 24-hour 7 Eleven (location unknown).
Starbucks • El Globo • La Vieja Molienda • 100% Natural • 60S Express • Apetito • Blue Sky/Natural • Burger King • Carl's Jr • China Bistrof • Cinnabon • 7 Eleven (open 24 hours) • Arrachera House and more
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - Information not available
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - There are designated smoking areas located in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
open 24 hours
Last Updated: 03 April 2013
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.