Morelia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Morelia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Morelia Airport.
What to Expect
- Morelia International Airport handles national and international traffic and is open 24 hours.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- We have yet to receive a review on Morelia International Airport so we can’t confirm sleeping arrangements. There aren’t any hotels near the airport so it would be best to head back into the city center which is 35 minutes away. If you’ve visited this airport recently please write a review!
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Morelia Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at Morelia airport. Connect to the “GAP FREE” network.
If sleeping in Morelia Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back into the city center, as there are no hotels near the airport. The drive to Morelia is 35 minutes away. Here are some hotel suggestions based on Tripadvisor reviews:
- Casa Grande - (36 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Mision Catedral - (34 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Villa San Jose Hotel & Suites - (44 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available upon request ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Morelia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Bancomer and Banorte have ATMs in the terminal. Hours: Open 24 Hours.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Order Express. Location: unknown. Hours: Open 24 Hours.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, most dining options in the airport are open 24 hours.
The airport is open 24 Hours.
Several car companies offer rental services onsite; 24-hours.
Taxis are available from outside the terminal; rates are set for cars and vans to four regional zones, starting at $230 MXP.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.