Regina Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Regina Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
If you go around toward the bar there are comfortable chairs,as well as a few row chairs without armrests in between that can be stretched out on. - a traveller (2016)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Regina International Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny two-floor airport terminal with minimal shopping and dining options
- After airport restaurants and shops close for the night, vending machines are the only in-airport snack option. Plan ahead and purchase your food and drinks before the concessions close.
Where to Sleep
- One reviewer noted comfortable chairs and padded benches near the airport bar, airside.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can find comfort in one of the lounges that are accessible with an airline lounge membership. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Regina Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge - Location: Airside. Lounge Access: Maple Leaf Club Membership • Air Canada ticket holders can purchase a pass at the time of booking or online check-in.
Free WiFi is availble at Regina Airport. A reader tells us there are two open networks at the airport. (April 2017)
If sleeping in Regina Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Days Inn - Regina Airport West - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available ($).
- Home Inn & Suites - Regina Airport- (9 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Executive Royal Hotel Regina - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Regina Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Located on the main floor in the arrivals hall and on the second floor (airside and landside). The second floor airside ATM dispenses Canadian Dollars, US Dollars, Euros and British Pounds.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Disabled Services – Passengers requiring special assistance should contact their airline ahead of travel. Airport services include a barrier-free building design, TTY/teletypewriters and accessible bathrooms. There is also designated pick up and drop off areas, handicap parking spots and hand-controlled vehicle rentals.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available at the Relay Store (second floor airside and landside) and at Rumour Handcraft (second floor, landside).
- Food & Drink - Most food concessions throughout the airport operate according to flight schedule. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Concessions open around 4:00AM.
- Water Bottle Refills - Once you pass through security, there is a water bottle refill station near the bar.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Shuttle services are available to transport travellers between Regina and Moose Jaw.
Car rentals are available at the airport. Vehicles are located immediately outside the terminal building, meaning no shuttle is required. Companies include: Avis • Hertz • Budget • National • Enterprise • Thrifty.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Best Western Seven Oaks Inn • Days Inn - Regina Airport West.
Taxis are available outside the terminal doors, and a taxi coordinator will help you get to your destination.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.