Hawke's Bay Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Hawke's Bay Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Hawke’s Bay Airport.
What to Expect
- The Hawke’s Bay airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- We have not received any reviews on this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- Since the airport is closed at night, sleeping here is not permitted.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers flying on Air New Zealand can find comfort in the lounge which is accessible with an airline membership. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Hawke’s Bay Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Air New Zealand Koru Club - Location: Landside. Lounge Access: Air New Zealand Koru Club Membership.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Hawke's Bay Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Econo Lodge Napier - (1.25 miles from the airport) Free airport shuttle.
- Bamboo Lodge Motel - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available.
- Albatross Motel - (2 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Hawke's Bay Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – Two meeting rooms are available. The larger rom seats 14 – 20 people, and is equipped with an electronic white board, a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi. The smaller room seats up to 6, and also has Wi-Fi. Both rooms are adjacent to the Airport Management reception area on the first floor of the terminal, to the left of the Koru Lounge.
- Food & Drink - The airport’s only dining option is Kete Kai Cafe, open during airport hours of operation.
- Mailbox – Located outside the terminal.
The airport is open from 5:00AM until the last flight of the day.
Car rentals are available at the airport, and counters are available in the terminal. Rental car parks are located to the left of the terminal. Companies include: Avis • Budget • Hertz • Thrifty • Europcar • Rent a Dent.
Super Shuttle operates fixed rate transfers from the airport to Napier and Hastings. Bookings can be made online or over the phone.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service to their guests either for a fee or as a courtesy. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Econo Lodge Napier.
Taxis are available in front of the airport. Most local companies have cars on the rank to meet arriving flights.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.