About This Airport:
- > Airport Guide
- > Airport Hotels
- > Airport Hours
- > Airport Lounges
- > Airport WiFi
- > Services, Facilities & Things to Do At The Airport
- > Read all Reviews
- > Vote in the 2014
Best & Worst Airports Survey
Boston Logan Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Boston Logan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the lights glared all night, and they kept up with the security announcements despite the fact that nobody but me and the cleaners was in the airport. - unknown
If in teminal B go down the now dead end hallway to the right, right after security near gate 28. There you will find a quiet area with no announcements, rocking chairs, easily acessable power outlets, and good views without crowds of passengers. This area has almost no traffic except for security and is my favorite spot to rest in this airport. Havent slept there but would sleep in this spot if I had to sleep over.
The last review for this airport was in 2013. Have you been there recently? Tell us about it!
If you have a boarding pass with the following airlines, you can pay US$40-50 for a day pass that will allow you to access these lounges:
- American Admirals's Club Lounge - Location: Terminal B, Airside
- Delta Sky Club Lounge - Location: Satellite between Starbucks and Gate 18
- United Club - Location: Terminal A, Airside, between Gates 6 and 7. Hours: varies
- United Club - Location: Terminal C, Airside, Gate 19. Hours: 515am - 8pm.
- US Airways Club Lounge - Location: Terminal B, Airside, Upper Level, Gate 4. Hours: varies
Other Airline Lounges:
- Air France Graf Lounge - Location: Terminal E, Airside, Gate 4. Hours: 130pm - 930pm
USO Lounge - The USO offers a lounge to members of the military and their families. Amenities include: computers, snacks and TV lounge. Location: Terminal C, located on the lower level near the United baggage claim. Hours: unknown
Free WiFi is available at Boston Logan airport. Connect to the "loganwifi" network.
If sleeping in the Boston Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel at the airport as well as many that can be accessed by free shuttle bus:
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport - connected to the airport (Terminals A and E) via a skybridge.
- Embassy Suites (Shuttle Hours: 24 hours)
- Courtyard by Marriott (Shuttle Hours: 24 hours)
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Logan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Art Exhibits: Location: throughout the terminals. Stop by the Information booths for current exhibits and locations.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Advantage • Alamo • Avis • Budget • Dollar • Enterprise • Hertz • National• Thrifty.
- Charging Stations: Many of the seating areas have charging stations.
- Children's Play Areas: There are two Kidports located airside: Terminal A, near Gate 16 and Terminal C, near Gate 25.
- Cots - In the event of bad weather or delays, this airport has a supply of cots for stranded travellers. At the moment, we are not sure where you can find them or how you can get your hands on one, but they do exist. If you have any information or photos, please email me.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food / Dining -
»Landside: Au Bon Pain, Dunkin' Donuts (Terminal A - open 24 hours), Legal C Bar, Burger King,
»Airside: Au Bon Pain, Game On!, Legal Test Kitchen, Lucky's, Fuddrucker's, Fresh City, Starbucks,Wendy's, Sbarro, Wolfgang Puck Gourmet Express and many more.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
open 24 hours
- If you have questions about this airport that are not answered here or in the airport reviews, post a question on our Facebook Page.
Last Updated: 30 June 2012 | Source: Boston Logan International Airport
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.