Read more about this airport
Boston Logan Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Boston Logan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the lights glared all night, and they kept up with the security announcements despite the fact that nobody but me and the cleaners was in the airport. - unknown
I read an earlier review that said to go down by terminal B 28 where the rocking chairs are and I should have listened. However it was Sunday night and I wanted to watch football and there are no tv's down there. I ended up trying to stay by B 30 but one of the staff managers didn't care for my 'hotel check in isn't until morning' excuse and he made me go out to the public area by the luggage pickup. There is at least tv's there but they are probably 50 feet from the chairs, and you have to look real hard to find a power outlet. I sat near the atm machine and was able to snake my charger behind the machine. However, this puts you right where people keep using the atm. Also, the luggage conveyors are loud and keep being used throughout the night. Next time I'll just hide at that B28 dead end and watch Netflix... Lesson learned.
Have you been to Boston Logan Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Boston airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- American Airlines Admiral's Club - Location: Terminal B, Airside, Upper Level, near Gate B30. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 50.00) • Admiral's Club Membership.
- American Airlines Admiral's Club - Location: Terminal B, Airside, Upper Level, near Gate B4. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 50.00) • Admiral's Club Membership.
- Delta Sky Club - Location: Airside, Satellite Between Starbucks and Gate 18. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$50.00) • Delta Sky Club Membership.
- United Club - Location: Terminal B, Airside, Level 3, near Gate 24. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 50.00) • Priority Pass • United Club Membership.
Other airline lounges that you can access if you are willing to pay:
- Air France Graf Lounge - Location: Terminal E, Airside, Gate 4. Hours: 130pm - 930pm. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
USO Lounge - The USO offers a lounge to members of the military and their families. Amenities include: computers, snacks and TV lounge. Location: Terminal C, located on the lower level near the United baggage claim. Hours: unknown
Free WiFi is available at Boston Logan airport. Connect to the "loganwifi" network.
If sleeping in the Boston Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel at the airport as well as many that can be accessed by free shuttle bus:
- Hilton Boston Logan Airport - connected to the airport (Terminals A and E) via a skybridge.
- Embassy Suites (Shuttle Hours: 24 hours)
- Courtyard by Marriott (Shuttle Hours: 24 hours)
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Logan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Art Exhibits: Location: throughout the terminals. Stop by the Information booths for current exhibits and locations.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, ATMs are located throughout the terminals.
- Car Rentals - Advantage • Alamo • Avis • Budget • Dollar • Enterprise • Hertz • National• Thrifty.
- Children's Play Areas: There are two Kidports located airside: Terminal A, near Gate 16 and Terminal C, near Gate 25.
- Cots - In the event of bad weather or delays, this airport has a supply of cots for stranded travellers. At the moment, we are not sure where you can find them or how you can get your hands on one, but they do exist. If you have any information or photos, please email me.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food & Drinks -
»Landside: Au Bon Pain, Dunkin' Donuts (Terminal A - open 24 hours), Legal C Bar, Burger King,
»Airside: Au Bon Pain, Game On!, Legal Test Kitchen, Lucky's, Fuddrucker's, Fresh City, Starbucks,Wendy's, Sbarro, Wolfgang Puck Gourmet Express and many more.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging Stations - Many of the seating areas have charging stations.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Boston Logan Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Last Updated: 28 January 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.