Fargo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Fargo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
They have these beautiful curvy couches and could sleep about eight in a row.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Fargo Hector International Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny small-town airport with limited shopping and dining options.
- After airport restaurants and shops close for the night, vending machines are the only in-airport snack option. Plan ahead and purchase your food and drinks before the concessions close.
- The airport provides free WiFi. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2016, we had no current reviews from travellers who slept in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Fargo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Fargo airport.
If sleeping in Fargo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle shuttle service.
- Days Inn & Suites Fargo 19th Ave Airport Dome - (5 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Candlewood Suites Fargo ND State Univ - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available from 5:30AM to 10:00PM.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Fargo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Duty Free & Shopping - Airport Gift Shop sells North Dakota-made products from 5:00AM until last flight, located landside. An additional gift shop kiosk is located airside, near Gates 3 and 4 in the Departures lounge.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: SkyDine Restaurant • SkyDine Lounge (airside) • Subway.
- Games Room - Location: Airside, Main Level
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - The airport’s business centers have comfortable sit-down areas featuring free WiFi and 120v power outlets. Locations are available throughout the terminal.
- Showers - not available
The passenger terminal building opens at approximately 4:00 a.m. and closes approximately 30 minutes after the last flight arrival.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Payless.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Biltmore Hotel & Suites • Days Inn & Suites Fargo 19th Ave/Airport Dome • Expressway Suites of Fargo • Holiday Inn Express Fargo - West Acres • Holiday Inn Fargo • Homewood Suites by Hilton Fargo • MainStay Suites • Radisson Hotel Fargo • Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center • Red Roof Inn • Staybridge Suites Fargo
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.