Fayetteville Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Fayetteville Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Maybe it was because of the snow outside, but this tiny airport was very pleasant and provided cots, blankets and pillows to me and my fellow overnight refugees. - tiggerbounc
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Fayetteville Airport.
What to Expect
- Fayetteville is a small airport with a single terminal, divided into Concourse A and Concourse B.
- The airport is not open 24 hours
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- We have not received a review of this airport since 2008. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- The airport is closed at night, so sleeping here is not possible.
- There are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Fayetteville Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use airport lounges at this airport.
USO Lounge - The USO offers a lounge that is free of charge to members of the US military and their families. Amenities include: WiFi, TV lounge, snacks, and reading materials. Location: Airside, near the boarding gates. Hours: 7:00AM - 7:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Fayetteville Airport for a fee.
If sleeping in Fayetteville Airport does not appeal to you, there are a few hotels near the airport to seek refuge:
- Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South - (10 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fayetteville - (10 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Fayetteville Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - No
- Baggage Carts - The airport uses Smartecarte. Rate: unknown
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Cots - In the event of bad weather or massive flight cancellations, this airport has a supply of cots for stranded travellers. If you are stranded during a weather delay, contact an airport employee to find out when the cots are located. Unfortunately, the cots are not available for travellers who simply decide to spend the night in the airport. Due to the amount of wacky email we receive about this, we'll also let you know that cots cannot be "reserved" and we don't know where they are kept. Please speak to a gate agent or an airport employee.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There is one gift shop, located landside.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Vending machines and one airport restaurant are available landside. No dining options airside.
- Video Games - Yes
The airport is open from 3:00AM - 12:00AM. The airport closes for 3 hours at night, so it is not possible to stay inside.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo/National, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz and Thrifty.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville • Holiday Inn Fayetteville I-95 South • Ramada Plaza Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.