Great Falls Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Great Falls Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
That airport has everything you could hope for in a high class hotel.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Great Falls Airport.
What to Expect
- The Great Falls airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- We have not received a review on this airport since 1997. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- Since the airport is closed late at night, sleeping here is not possible.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Great Falls Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
If sleeping in Great Falls Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - (3 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Market Airport - (7 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Great Falls Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Great Falls Airport. Fee: Unknown.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - The airport gift shop also offers light meals, snacks and beverages. Hours: 5:30AM - 6:00PM daily Location: 2nd floor, next to the Airfield Viewing Area.
- Food & Drinks - The airport restaurant is open daily from 5:30AM - 6:00PM.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Observation Deck - The Airfield Viewing Area is located on the 2nd floor.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open from 4:00AM - 12:00AM.
Several bus and shuttle networks access the airport, offering transportation throughout Montana, the Blackfoot reservation, Salt Lake City and Canada. For a list of service providers, visit the Great Falls International Airport website.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Enterprise, Hertz and National. Budget serves the airport from a nearby off-site location.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Comfort Inn & Suites Market Place Great Falls • Crystal Inn Great Falls • Hampton Inn Great Falls • Hilton Garden Inn Great Falls • Holiday Inn Great Falls • Hotel Arvon • La Quinta Inn & Suites Great Falls • O'Haire Motor Inn • Staybridge Suites Great Falls
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.