About This Airport:
- > Airport Guide
- > Airport Hotels
- > Airport Hours
- > Airport Lounges
- > Airport WiFi
- > Services, Facilities & Things to Do At The Airport
- > Read all Reviews
- > Vote in the 2014
Best & Worst Airports Survey
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Houston Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the announcement are incredibly annoying...all night long. The security woke me up by kicking my backpack (which was my pillow). -wezzard
Terminal E. Source: Hequals2henry, Wikipedia
Flew in from El Paso and connecting to a flight to Philadelphia which was cancelled. Arrived at the cancelled flight's gate C44 and waited a few hours there. We scoped out Terminal C & E and decided the best place to sleep would be in the massage chairs located near gate C43. The chairs face in from the windows so lots of traffic was going by.
Before we settled in we sat on the floor using the Wifi leaking from the United Lounge in Terminal E.
Arrived back at the massage chairs and found two of the 7 chairs occupied. We claimed two and sat watching people walking by for awhile. Fell asleep and were fairly comfortable even though the chairs are upright and people were passing in front of us. I woke up at about 3am and found all the chairs occupied. Went for a walk but found nothing open. First restaurant in Terminal E opened at about 6am.
The last review for this airport was in 2013. Have you been there recently? Tell us about it!
- United Club - day passes (US$ 50) are available. There are five lounge locations at the Houston airport:
- Terminal A - Location: Airside, Gate A9. Hours: 530am - 6pm.
- Terminal B - Location: Airside, South Mezzanine, above the Continental Express Counter. Hours: 530am - 9pm
- Terminal C - South - Location: Airside, South Concourse, Gate C33. Showers are available. Hours: 530am - 9pm.
- Terminal C - North - Location: Airside, North Concourse, Gate C24. Hours: 5am - 715pm
- Terminal E - Location: Airside, between Gates E11 and 12. Showers are available. Hours: 530am - 1130pm.
USO Lounge - The USO offers a lounge to members of the military and their families. Amenities: WiFi, video games, TV lounge, snacks, computers and a library. Location: Terminal D, across from D-2 (airside). Hours: unknown
Free WiFi is available at Houston Airport. Connect to the Boingo network.
If sleeping in the Houston Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel at the airport....
- Marriott Houston Airport - accessible by underground train service from the airport.
Other hotels near the airport that offer free airport shuttle: SpringHill Suites (shuttle hours: 24 hours) • TownePlace Suites (shuttle hours: on request) • Hyatt Place (shuttle hours: 6am - 11pm) • La Quinta Inn & Suites (shuttle hours: 5am - 11pm)
To find a cheap room, there is a list of near Houston Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
Terminal B. Source: WhisperToMe, Wikipedia
[ submit a photo ]
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATMs are located throughout the terminal (landside and airside)
- Car Rentals - Advantage • Alamo • Avis • Budget • Dollar • Enterprise • Hertz • National • Thrifty. Location: Rental Car Facility, 5 minute "Rental Car Shuttle" from the terminal.
- Chapel: Locations: Terminal C, South Concourse, near Gates C29-C30 • Terminal D, near Gates D7-8. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Charging Stations: Location: Rapid Charger machines are throughout the terminals. Rate: $
- Cots - In the event of bad weather or delays, this airport has a supply of cots for stranded travellers. At the moment, we are not sure where you can find them or how you can get your hands on one, but they do exist. If you have any information or photos, please email me.
- Currency Exchange - There are six ICE and Travelex offices in the airport (landside and airside)
- Food / Dining - At the time of this update there were no 24-hour food or beverage concessions available at the airport. Here are just a few food options:
»Landside: Starbucks • Stadium City Bar & Grill
»Airside: Starbucks • Fuddruckers • The Grove • McDonald's • Pizzeria Uno • Chili's Too • and more more dining options.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - not available
- Massage Chairs: Location: throughout the terminals. Rate: $
- Showers - not available
open 24 hours
Last Updated: 02 July 2012 | Sources: Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.