Midland Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Midland Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
If you find yourself needing to spend the night in the Midland, TX airport, find a good reason to do so because it is very comfortable. -a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Midland Airport.
What to Expect
- The Midland airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- Information on this airport is limited, as we have not received any reviews for this airport since 2006. If you have flown there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel near the airport that provides a free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Midland Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at this airport.
Free WiFi is available at Midland Airport.
If sleeping in Midland Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Midland Airport - (10 min walk or 2 min ride from the airport) Free 24-hr airport shuttle service available daily from 5:00AM - 10:00PM.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Midland Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - All food concessions in the airport are located airside on the 2nd floor, so there are no dining options available for non-passengers. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours. TSA checkpoints open daily at 4:30AM.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty. Location: first floor, acorss from the baggage claim.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Baymont Inn and Suites Midland Airport • MCM Grande Hotel • Sleep Inn & Suites Midland.
Taxis and Shuttles
Metered taxis and shared-ride shuttles are available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.