Rhinelander Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Rhinelander Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Free WiFi and computer for customers. FlyBy Cafe' has great food at low prices. Very nice termnal with boarding bridge for regional aircraft. - Broadway
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Rhinelander/Oneida County Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny regional airport with very limited amenities
- After the airport cafe closes for the night, vending machines are the only in-airport snack option. Plan ahead and purchase your food and drinks before the concessions close.
- The airport provides free WiFi. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- One reviewer who slept in the airport noted the comfortable chairs in the landside lounge area
Good to know.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Rhinelander Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Rhinelander Airport.
If sleeping in Rhinelander Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- America's Best Value Inn - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle service.
- AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Quality Inn - (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rhinelander Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - not available
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - Vending Machines
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open from 5:0AM - 9:30PM.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget and National. Enterprise and Rhinelander serve the airport from nearby off-site locations.
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the airport terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.