Santa Fe Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Santa Fe Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Santa Fe Airport.
What to Expect
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Santa Fe Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As it is not possible to sleep in Santa Fe airport overnight, here are a few nearby hotel options:
- Inn At Santa Fe - (11 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hyatt Place Santa Fe - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Santa Fe Comfort Inn - (11 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- La Quinta Inn Santa Fe - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe - (14 minutes from airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Santa Fe Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Santa Fe Airport.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Food & Drinks - A full-service restaurant is available in the terminal. Location and hours: Unknown. Vending machines are also available.
The airport is open up to two hours before the first flight of the day, and closed one hour after the last flight of the day.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.