The Visa Infinite Card is a globally recognized travel credit card offered by a wide variety of banks. Though particular benefits vary based on where you sign up for it, you can generally expect to get great access to lounges worldwide along with travel points, discounts and insurance. The annual fee also happens to generally be lower than some of the other cards, making it one of the better value options available.
Visa Infinite Benefits:
- A LoungeKey membership, providing access to a network of over 900 lounges worldwide
- Complimentary lounge access for one guest
- Reduced day rates for additional guests ($27/guest)
- Travel points
- Access to a personal assistant (concierge) for reservations
- Medical referral service and on-phone language translation
- Travel insurance
- Dining, shopping and lifestyle product discounts
Wait! Before you sign-up for a Visa Infinite Card, be aware that benefits change according to banks and countries. Be sure to follow up on the card’s website for the most current and specific information.
Annual Fee: Varied. Visa Infinite Cards are offered through local banks, who will charge varying annual fees.
Disclaimer: Benefits and Annual Fees listed are as of August 2019. Benefits and rates are subject to change, so check the credit card web site for current benefits and rates. We have provided a link to the credit card’s web site; however, just to be clear SleepingInAirports does not receive any compensation for sign-ups. This article is for traveller information only.
Photo Credit: iStock