Oneworld is major airline alliance that connects approximately 78% of countries in the world. Emerald and Sapphire tier members are given access to the collection of over 650 lounges among a number of other benefits. And, of course, if you hold a first/business class ticket with a member airline, you will also be able to enter. Assuming you meet the criteria, you can then use the Lounge Finder to locate a lounge on your flight path!
- 650+ lounges
- 27 airlines
- 150 countries
- 900 airports
- Complimentary access for guests of Emerald or Sapphire oneworld members, provided guests are also traveling on a member airline
- Complimentary access for guests of First or Business Class ticket holders, provided guests are also traveling on a member airline
- If you have a club membership with American Airlines or Qantas, your benefits do not extend to the Oneworld lounge network.
- Arrivals lounges are excluded from the program
Lounge Access Requirements
- Emerald or Sapphire oneworld status with any level of ticket
- First or Business class ticket holders with a member airline
NOTE: If you buy into a membership with the Admirals Club, the US Airways Club or the Qantas Club, your benefits do not extend out into the oneworld lounge network.
How to Join
To join oneworld, you simply have to have flown a particular number of flights with a member airline. You will then automatically be rewarded Ruby, Saphire or Emerald levels depending on your status with your particular airline’s frequent flier program.
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Royal Jordanian
- S7 Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines