Updated 14 December 2021
Oneworld is a major airline alliance that connects approximately 78% of countries in the world. Emerald and Sapphire tier members are given access to over 650 lounges, among several other benefits. And, of course, if you hold a first/business class ticket with a member airline, you will also be able to enter. Assuming you meet the criteria, you can use the Lounge Finder to locate a lounge on your flight path!
- 650+ lounges
- 14 airlines
- 170 territories
- 1000 airports
- Complimentary access for guests of Emerald or Sapphire oneworld members, provided guests are also travelling on a member airline
- Complimentary access for guests of First or Business Class ticket holders, provided guests are also travelling on a member airline
- If you have a club membership with American Airlines (Admiral Club) or Qantas, your benefits do not extend to the Oneworld lounge network.
- Arrivals lounges are excluded from the program
Lounge Access Requirements
- Emerald or Sapphire oneworld status with any level of ticket
- First or Business-class ticket holders with a member airline
NOTE: If you have a club membership with American Airlines (Admiral Club) or Qantas, your benefits do not extend to the Oneworld lounge network.
How to Join
To join Oneworld, you must have flown a particular number of flights with a member airline. You will then automatically be rewarded Ruby, Saphire or Emerald levels depending on your status with your specific airline’s frequent flier program.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Japan Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Royal Air Maroc
- Royal Jordanian
- S7 Airlines
- SriLankan Airlines