SkyTeam is a large collection of 19 airlines that provides elite members and elite ticket holders with access to over 750 lounges worldwide. The network covers approximately 90% of countries around the world and offers exclusive lounges to those travelling through Heathrow or Istanbul. For access, you’ll need to have either a first/business class international ticket or an Elite Plus standing with the network. With that, you can then use the Lounge Finder to find the lounge that works for you!
- 750 lounges
- 19 airlines
- 177 countries
Lounge Access Requirements
- SkyTeam Elite Plus members with same-day international flights
- First-class passengers travelling/connecting on a same-day international flight with a member airline
- Exclusive SkyTeam lounges in Beijing, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Sydney and Vancouver
- Complimentary access for one guest of a SkyTeam Elite Plus member
- Complimentary access for one guest of First class international ticket holders
- Ability to redeem points obtained with one member airline on flights served by other member airlines
How to Join
To join the program, you simply have to start collecting points with your preferred airline’s frequent flier program, after which you can then sign up as a SkyTeam member. You will then be automatically awarded Elite Plus status once you reach particular tiers with your frequent flier program.