Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Bandung Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Bandung Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal is used for domestic and international flights across Southeast Asia.
- It seems that either a second terminal may be built to house only international flights, or an entirely separate airport is going to replace this airport.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of October 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are several hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttles for a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Bandung Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- BTC Fashion Hotel – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Aston Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Verona Palace – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available upon request. » Check Rates
- Hotel Vio Pasteur Bandung – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Bandung Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Bandung Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: unknown.
Duty Free & Shopping – It is not known if Duty Free shopping is available. The airport offers a small variety of shops including 2 mini-markets that may come in handy for last minute convenience items.
Food & Drinks – There are no 24 hour food concessions available. The airport offers over 30 restaurants both Landside and Airside, hours vary by location with most open from 5:00AM – 9:00PM.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Luggage Wrapping – Available in the check-in area. Rates: IDR 55,000/bale.
Prayer Room – 2 prayer rooms are available. Locations: 2nd Floor, Departures • 1st Floor, Arrivals.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Smoking Room – Available in the 2nd floor lounge area.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to [email protected] and we will update this airport guide.
As of October 2018, Bandung airport is served by the following airlines: Air Asia • Citilink • Garuda Indonesia • Lion Air • NAM Air • SilkAir • Wings Air • XpressAir.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Travel like a local, and hire a “becak” (motorbike taxi) from the ground transportation area of the airport. A good option for budget-minded adventurers who are traveling light!
Prepaid taxis are available for hire, during airport hours of operation. For service, buy a ride ticket from the taxi booth located near the International Arrivals exit. Metered taxis are available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport; however, this option can be much more expensive than a fixed rate taxi.
Last updated: 2018-10-26
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.