Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Barnstable Municipal Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Barnstable Municipal Airport.
What to Expect
Barnstable Municipal Airport is a small single-terminal airport, served by a limited number of regional flights.
Where to Sleep
As of October 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers! For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
If sleeping in Barnstable Municipal Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod – Hyannis – (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis – (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites / Hyannis – (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Barnstable Municipal Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Airport WiFi / Internet
Free WiFi is available at Barnstable Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
- Food & Drinks – Cape Cod Coffee is sold on-site along with other beverages, breakfast, lunch and grab-and-go items. Opens daily at 5:30AM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
- Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, write a review or email us at [email protected]
- Rest Zones – Not available.
- Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of October 2018, Barnstable airport is served by the following airlines: Cape Air • Nantucket • Rectrix Shuttle.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following car rental agencies offer services onsite: Avis • Budget • Enterprise • Hertz.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-26
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.