Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Dalaman Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
The seating is mainly in the fast food court. All the outlets are extortinate over for an airport. Best place to sleep is on the upper floor next to the un-used gates. -a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Dalaman International Airport.
What to Expect
- An international airport served mainly by seasonal commercial and charter flights. There are two terminals: Domestic (“old terminal”) and International (“new terminal”). Several shops and restaurants are available, and the prices are reportedly ridiculous!
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Restrooms lack toilet paper and paper towels from time to time, so bring your own.
- The airport is furnished throughout with hard, uncomfortable wooden seats. Unoccupied seats can be scarce in the departure areas.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of November 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
Passes CIP Lounge – Location: ATM international Terminal, Airside, Food Court Level. Nap zone is available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Dalaman Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- Hotel Burc – (5 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service is available for a fee. » Check Rates
- ThermeMaris Thermal & Spa Resort – (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel suggests at taxi for approx. $12USD. » Check Rates
- Dalaman Airport Lykia Resort Hotel – (6 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Dalaman Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available Airside in the Restaurant and Cafe Areas and at the Park Cafe. We do not have info if there are any associated fees. Free WiFi is available in the CIP Lounge.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Location: Arrivals, departures and in the parking lot.
Baby Care Facilities – Baby care rooms are located throughout the airport which include sinks a private area for taking care of your baby.
Children’s Area – There is a play area available, location is not known.
Currency Exchange – Services are available for both arriving and departing travelers. Hours: 24 hours.
Duty Free – Several duty-free shops (11 in total) are available, along with a variety of boutiques and retail shops.
Food & Drinks – At the time of this update, we were unable to confirm the availability of 24 hour food concessions. Here are a few food options that are open during flight operation hours:
- Landside: Cafe Turka • Freedom • Malatya Pazari • Simit Sarayi.
- Airside, Domestic Terminal: BE Bistro • Boo • Malatya Pazari • Simit Sarayi • Subway.
- Airside, International Terminal: Burger King • Chill • Dutch Fries • Eat & Fly • KFC • Lagom • McDonald’s • Popeye’s • Quick Stop Beverage • Sbarro • Subway.
- Baggage Reclaim Area / Car Park: Park Cafe • Welcome Cafe
Information Desk – Need help finding your way? Information desks can be found in the Arrivals Hall and Departures Area. Hours: unknown.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Medical Services – The airport has a 24 hour First Aid Station.
Prayer Room – There are separate places for worship for men an women located in the Arrivals Area. Hours: open 24 hours.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Smoking – Smoking is permitted in 2 designated smoking terraces. Locations: Airside in both Domestic and International terminal.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of November 2018, Dalaman airport is served by the following airlines: Pegasus Airlines • Thomas Cook • Turkish Airlines. Other airlines serve the airport on a seasonal basis.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite, 24 hours a day: Avis • Budget • Europcar • Garenta.
Havas and Muttas offer convenient and economical service between the airport and Marmaris or Fethiye, with stops along the way. Shuttles are always available to meet flights arriving into Dalaman. Both companies also offer service to and from Dalaman city center, from a shuttle stop at the Domestic terminal.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport, 24 hours a day. For sample fares, visit the Dalaman Airport website.
Last updated: 2018-11-20
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.