Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Kalgoorlie Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Kalgoorlie Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal provides connections to a couple Australian cities.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of December 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter through a lounge membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport does not appeal to you, there are several hotels within a 10 minute drive from the airport. Here are a few of those hotels:
- Star and Garter Motel – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Rydges Kalgoorlie Resort and Spa – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Langtrees Guest Hotel – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotel deals in Kalgoorlie on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Kalgoorlie Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Food & Drinks – A snack bar and a cocktail bar are available. At the time of this update, 24-hour dining is not available.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The main passenger terminal is only open during flight operation hours, but the general aviation terminal is open 24 hours a day.
As of December 2018, Kalgoorlie airport is served by the following airlines: Qantas Airways • Virgin Australia.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Car rentals are available at the airport, through the following companies: Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-12-11
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.