Updated 17 December 2021
If you travel frequently with Qantas Airlines, the Qantas Club may be a pleasant way to enhance what is likely a series of long international flights. As a member, you are granted access to the variety of domestic lounges run by the airline, as well as a series of international lounges run by American Airlines and Emirates. You also receive a number of special privileges with booking and in the airport, including priority check-in and waitlist, extra baggage and access to upgrades. While an annual guest card is available for purchase, club members will likely be satisfied with their ability to invite one guest into the lounge without a fee in applicable lounges. The guest card enables you to invite a second guest.
Qantas Club Benefits
- Access to Qantas Club, Qantas International Business Lounges and partner lounges worldwide (American Airlines and Emirates)
- Complimentary refreshments, snacks and bar service at select locations
- Wireless internet and a range of business facilities
- Showers (at some locations)
- Complimentary access for one guest (without the guest card). This may not be valid in the partner lounges, enquire ahead of booking
- A second complimentary guest, with the purchase of the annual guest card
- Priority check-in, extra baggage allowance
- Priority, help line, wait list and standby, and upgrades
- Discounts on Qantas meeting room rates
- Entertainment One discounts throughout Australia
All fees are based on your country of residence.
Membership fees for the first year are as follows: A$600 (Australia), NZD$600 (New Zealand) and A$450 (Rest of the World). Discounts are provided if you purchase a 2 or 4 year membership.
The annual guest card costs A$350 (Australia), NZD$335 (New Zealand) and A$255 (Rest of the World).
Memberships can be purchased online.
Note that prices are subject to change. Discounts are available should you purchase with a partner or purchase multiple years at once. You can also use points to purchase/renew memberships, see Qantas for more information.
Selected members travelling as an economy customer may be lucky enough to receive an invitation to access a lounge. Complimentary invitations are a single-entry invitation for one person to access a Qantas Club or Qantas-operated International Business Lounge when their next onward flight that day is on a flight with a Qantas or Jetstar flight number.
Be sure to look in your membership portal when you book your next flight, you may be able to enjoy a free lounge visit.
Selected members will receive an email 3-5 prior to their flight.
Qantas Club Locations
- Gladstone (Domestic)
- Gold Coast (Domestic)
- Hobart (Domestic)
- Honolulu (International)
- Kalgoorie (Domestic)
- Karratha (Domestic)
- Launceston (Domestic)
- London Heathrow (International)
- Los Angeles (International)
- Mackay (Domestic)
- Melbourne Tullamarine (Domestic/International)
- Perth (Domestic/International)
- Port Hedland (Domestic)
- Rockhampton (Domestic)
- Singapore (International)
- Sydney (Domestic/International)
- Tamworth (Domestic)
- Tokyo Narita (International)
- Townsville (Domestic)
- Wellington (International)
Partner Lounges located in: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi • Beijing Capital • Chicago O’Hare • Christchurch • Dallas-Fort Worth • Denpasar • Dubai • Hong Kong • Jakarta • Johannesburg • Manila • Nadi • New Delhi • New York City JFK • Noumea • Osaka Kansai • Queenstown • San Francisco • Santiago de Chile • Sapporo • Shanghai Pudong • Tokyo Haneda • Vancouver.