If you fly frequently around Hawaii, the Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club membership will give you access to the Hawaiian Airlines lounges located on the islands of Oahu, Maui, Hawaii and Kauai. The membership also earns you priority access to customer support phone lines, check-in, security and boarding. The lounges themselves are generally quite standard, offering up snacks, internet and beverages to business and leisure travellers. It is worth noting that only business class ticket holders have access to the lounges with associated airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Japan.
Premier Club Lounge Access
An annual membership costs USD 299 or 40,000 HawaiianMiles. Renewal costs USD 249 or 35 000 HawaiianMiles.
The Plumeria Lounge (Honolulu Airport) sells day passes (a ticket on a Hawaiian Airlines flight is required) when space is available for USD 40. Payable by credit card only.
Note that prices are subject to change.
Premier Club Benefits
- Access to all Hawaiian Airlines lounges in Hawaii and the lounge in Los Angeles
- First two checked bags at no charge
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- One complimentary inflight entertainment “Unlimited TV & More Pack” if flying North American routes
- Priority customer support phone line
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Priority security lines in select airports
Where to Buy
Register online first for a HawaiianMiles account, and then purchase your membership to the Premier Club.