Updated 17 December 2021
If you often fly domestically in Australia, travelling through Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney, the REX Lounge Membership might add a bit of comfort to your trip. This airline’s membership provides unlimited access to its three airport lounges for an annual fee. You can invite one guest free of charge and two additional guests at AUD 22 per person. Amenities within the lounge are relatively standard, including business stations, complimentary snacks and beverages, and a few entertainment options. The REX lounges are hardly the most exciting, but they provide some peace and comfort.
- Access to Rex Lounge in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney International airports
- One free guest pass with each visit and additional guest passes for AUD 22
- Workstations with internet access, phones for free local calls
- Private meeting rooms at Sydney Airport
- Complimentary snacks, tea and coffee throughout the day, and beer and wine after 3:00 PM
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines, along with a plasma TV
REX Lounge Access
An annual membership costs AUD 329. Sign up for your REX Lounge Membership online.
If you are not ready to commit to a full membership, this lounge accepts guests ticketed on REX Airlines at the door for AUD 33. Day passes can only be used between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM on weekdays and regular lounge hours on weekends. These passes can be purchased at the airport.
Business Class Fares
Travellers holding business class tickets on REX Regional Express are admitted to the lounges free of charge.