If you often fly domestically in Australia traveling through Sydney or Brisbane, the REX Lounge Membership might add a bit of comfort to your trip. This airline’s membership provides you with unlimited access to their two airport lounges for an annual fee. You will be permitted to invite one guest free of charge and two additional guests at AUD 22 per person. Amenities within the lounge are fairly standard, and include business stations, complimentary snacks and beverages, and a few entertainment options. The REX lounges are hardly the most exciting – but, they do provide some peace and quiet as you move.
- Access to Rex Lounge in Sydney and Melbourne International airports
- One free guest pass with each visit and additional guest passes for AUD 22
- Workstations with internet access, phones for free local calls
- Private meeting rooms at Sydney
- Complimentary snacks, tea and coffee throughout the day, and beer and wine after 3pm
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines, along with a plasma TV
REX Lounge Access
An annual membership costs AUD 329. Sign up for your REX Lounge Membership online.
If you are not ready to commit to a full membership, day passes are available to the Lounges in Sydney and Adelaide for AUD 33. Day passes can only be used between the hours of 9:00AM and 2:00PM on weekdays and regular lounge hours on weekends. These passes can be purchased at the airport.