Updated 09 December 2021
If you are a frequent traveller with Delta, a Sky Club membership may be of interest. As a member, you receive access to over 50 Delta Airlines Sky Club lounges. The individual membership is well suited to solo travellers, while the executive membership permits you to bring up to two guests into the lounge for free per visit. Lounges have various amenities, beginning with complimentary cocktails and ending with showers and personalized flight assistance. Business facilities are available to varying degrees, as are several entertainment options.
Delta Airlines Sky Club Lounge Access
Individual Membership (one-year): US$ 545 or 54,5000 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 50 per month for one year). Members may bring up to two guests to the Club at the rate of $39.00 per guest per visit.
Executive Membership (one-year): US$ 845 or 84,500 miles (monthly payment plan is also available at US$ 70 per month for one year). Members may bring up to two guests at no additional cost.
Just so you know, prices are subject to change, and you must be registered with SkyMiles to become a Sky Club member.
Sky Club Membership Benefits
- Access to Delta Sky Club lounges
- Fully stocked bars and a variety of snacks and meals served at all hours
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Satellite TV, along with magazines and newspapers
- Personalized flight assistance
- Business amenities, including hotspot printers, fax machines and conference rooms for discounted rates
- Showers are available at select locations
- Individual memberships receive a discounted rate ($39) for guests, while Executive members are permitted to bring two guests for free into the lounge per visit
Where to Buy
Apply online or print the application and submit it in person or by fax to a Club location.