Updated 08 December 2021
If you travel frequently throughout New Zealand, a membership to Air New Zealand’s Koru Programme will grant you access to the airline’s lounges and provide you with several other perks. While most benefits are centralized within the country, partnerships with Air China, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and United Airlines extend your lounge access to international destinations. Within NZ, the rewards are plentiful. All members are permitted to bring a guest into the lounge for free and receive priority check-in, extra baggage, and priority baggage services. The complimentary valet service in Auckland and Christchurch is undoubtedly one of the programme’s best features for busy travellers – and we love that they offer to organize dry cleaning and other errands for you while you’re away. We also like that the programme has a flat fee with no tiered membership – though it happens to be more expensive.
Air New Zealand Koru Programme Membership Cost
NZD 629 annual fee + NZD 255 preliminary joining fee
To purchase an annual membership, sign up online at the Koru Programme website or visit the nearest Air New Zealand lounge. Online processing occurs immediately.
Note that prices are subject to change. Discounts are available for seniors and those who purchase a multi-year membership.
Air New Zealand Koru Programme Membership Benefits
- Access to Air New Zealand-owned and operated lounges in New Zealand and Partnership Lounges through Air China, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and United Airlines.
- Access to 20 + partner lounges around the globe.
- Priority check-in, extra baggage allowance and fast bag services on Air New Zealand flights.
- Priority reservations and wait-listing on Air New Zealand flights.
- Complimentary frequent flyer seating is located towards the front of the economy cabin.
- Permission to bring one complimentary guest into lounges per visit (Air New Zealand-owned, branded and operated lounges are unavailable at partner lounges).
- Access to a discounted guest card to supplement your guest entitlement limits.