Updated 12 January 2023
If you travel frequently throughout the United States with particular time spent on the west coast, the Alaska Lounge membership may be a worthwhile investment to make. This annual three-tier club provides access to the five Alaska Airline lounges (Anchorage, New York City JFK, Seattle, Portland and Los Angeles), in addition to over 95 partner lounges around the world. Lounges are furnished with high-end finishes, full business amenities and a wide range of snacks and beverages. The unique advantage of this particular program is that they permit up to two complimentary guests per visit, and also welcome in all immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner and children).
Alaska Lounge Access
- Alaska Lounge (8 Locations): US$ 400 (Elite – MVP, MVP Gold, Gold 75k, Gold 100k) or US$ 450 (Non- Elite)
- Alaska Lounge (8 Locations + 90 Partner Lounges): US$ 550 (Elite – MVP, MVP Gold, Gold 75k, Gold 100k) or US$ 650 (Non- Elite)
To purchase an annual membership, join Alaska Lounge online by creating a free account on the Alaska Airlines web site and purchase a membership from within it.
A reader tells us day passes at Alaska Lounges are no longer available as a result of the popularity of the day passes. (December 2022)
Alaska Lounge Membership Benefits
- Access Alaska Lounges in Anchorage, New York City JFK, Seattle, San Francisco, Portland and Los Angeles.
- Access to over 90 partner lounges worldwide.
- Private work stations, Wi-Fi, business amenities, conference rooms.
- Complimentary juices, snacks, coffee, tea, beer, wine and cocktails.
- Two guests and all immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner and children) are invited free of charge.
- Special events that feature local culture held regularly.