If you travel frequently throughout the United States with particular time spent on the west coast, the Alaska Lounge membership may be a worthwhile investment to make. This annual three-tier club provides access to the five Alaska Airline lounges (Anchorage, New York City JFK, Seattle, Portland and Los Angeles), in addition to over 60 partner lounges in the USA. Lounges are furnished with high-end finishes, full business amenities and a wide range of snacks and beverages. The unique advantage of this particular program is that they permit up to two complimentary guests per visit, and also welcome in all immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner and children).
Alaska Lounge Access
- New Member MVP Gold/75K – $295 US new member/renewal
- New Member MVP – $375 US new member and $325 US renewal
New Member Standard – $450 US new member and $350 renewal
To purchase an annual membership, join Alaska Lounge online by creating a free account on the Alaska Airlines web site and purchase a membership from within it.
Note that prices are subject to change. Discounts are available if you purchase 3 years together, if you are a Mileage Plan member, or if you are registering a partner.
If you are not ready to commit to a full membership, day passes to the lounges are available for USD 50 per person.
Alaska Lounge Membership Benefits
- Access Alaska Lounges in Anchorage, New York City JFK, Seattle, Portland and Los Angeles.
- Access to over 60 partner lounges worldwide.
- Private work stations, Wi-Fi, business amenities, conference rooms.
- Complimentary juices, snacks, coffee, tea, beer, wine and cocktails.
- Two guests and all immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner and children) are invited free of charge.
- Discounted rate of $25 for additional guests.
- Special events that feature local culture held regularly.