Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Singapore Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
We travel with three kids and it was amazing – endless entertainment for them, with feeding the kois, butterfly room, play areas, free internet. – ahendo
Singapore Airport Overview
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down about what to expect during your time at Changi Airport.
What to Expect
Singapore Changi Airport (Code: SIN) sprawls across 4 terminals, plus a privately-run luxury terminal, JetQuay CIP Terminal. If you’re craving exercise, you can walk between all four public terminals landside, but street-level also connect the terminals.
Entertainment is Changi’s specialty, so you may wish your layover were even longer. Start with a meal at one of dozens of eateries – with plenty staying open 24 hours. Then, check out the airport gardens, the free movie theatre, high-end shops, free city tours, and Singapore’s tallest slide. More typical amenities include free WiFi, pay-to-use showers, and (literally) thousands of power outlets to keep your mobile devices fully charged. If you are looking to upgrade your airport experience, economy class passengers can pay to enter a number of airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the guide below for locations and access information.
Sleeping in Singapore Airport
No matter the time of day, you’ll find plenty of airport sleepers. Do head inside Security, as the landside areas are sparse. Once airside, most seating is cush, with comfortable benches, chairs, couches, and even carpeted floors if you want to spread out. Travellers recommend the designated rest zones for quieter vibes. Common complaints are the bright lights and occasional noise, but nothing that an eye mask and earplugs can’t fix. Explore our guide to sleeping in Changi Airport or read some traveller airport reviews for more tips. For uninterrupted sleep, three transit hotels, hourly nap rooms, and a traditional hotel are all located inside or adjacent to the airport. A nearby hotel also runs free airport shuttle service for guests. See our Airport Hotels section below for locations and info.
To help us keep this guide up-to-date, you can add or update information or write a review to submit airport tips and photos. You can also visit the airport’s web site for current information. For more airport information continue scrolling down to explore more in our Singapore Airport Guide.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security. For more information on Europe’s Schengen Area, click here.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- Changi Lounge – Location: Jewel, Landside, Level 1, opposite Check-in Counters. Showers and nap rooms are available. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Lounge membership programs.
- Plaza Premium Lounge – Location: Airside, Level 3, Departure/Transit Lounge West. Showers are available. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Lounge membership programs.
- Qantas Club – Location: Airside. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs.
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 1) – Location: Airside. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs.
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 1) – Location: Airside. Hours: 4:00PM – 11:00PM. Lounge Access: Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs.
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 2) – Location: Airside, Departure Transit Lounge, Mezzanine Level (Level 3). Nap Suites and showers are available. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs.
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2) – Location: Airside. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access:Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs.
- The Green Market – Location: Airside, Transit Mall South, Level 3. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Lounge membership programs.
- Ambassador Transit Lounge (Terminal 3) – Location: North Transit Mall, Mezzanine (Level 3). Nap Suites and showers are available. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs.
- Marhaba Lounge (Terminal 3) – Location: Airside. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs.
- SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3) – Location: Airside. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access:Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs.
- The Haven by JetQuay – Location: Landside, Arrivals. Showers and Nap rooms are available at an extra cost. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Lounge membership programs.
- Blossom Lounge – Location: Airside, in Heritage Zone (Mezzanine Level). Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door •Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs.
If you are a First or Business Class traveller you may have access to the lounges listed below. For more information, check the airline’s website to see if your ticket gives you access.
Terminal 1: British Airways Lounge • Emirates Lounge • Qantas Business Lounge • Qantas First Lounge • Thai Airways Royal Orchid Lounge.
Terminal 2: SilverKris Lounge • KrisFlyer Gold Lounge
Terminal 3: SilverKris Lounge • KrisFlyer Gold Lounge
Terminal 4: Cathay Pacific Lounge
Related Pages: Singapore Airport Lounges
- Nearest Hotel: Inside the Airport
- Sleep Cabins & Pods: Yes
- Day Rooms: Yes
- Nearby Hotels with Free Shuttles: Yes
Singapore’s Changi Airport is the most sleep-friendly airport in the world!
Whether you are looking for a quick (and free!) cat nap or a day room at the transit hotel, the airport has something for every budget and required nap time.
If you are just passing through the airport for a few hours and need a quick nap but don’t want to get a room at Changi’s transit hotels, you can catch some Zzz’s on a comfortable recliner at one of the Snooze Lounges. The recliners are free to use, but limited in number. Locations:
- Terminal 1: Snooze Lounge, airside, Transit East, Level 3.
- Terminal 2: Temporarily Closed – Oasis Lounge, airside, Transit North Pier, opposite E11 • Sanctuary Lounge, Transit North Pier, opposite E5.
- Terminal 3: Snooze Lounge, airside, Transit North Mezzanine, next to Singapore Food Street.
- Terminal 4: Temporarily Closed – Snooze Lounge, airside, Departure Transit, Level 2M
Take precaution even when sleeping in the rest zones. In December 2019, a traveller at another airport reported that money and credit cards had been stolen from their bag even though the bag was right beside them. Protect and lock your bags as you would sleeping elsewhere in public.
Singapore Airport Transit Hotels
For travellers who have the budget and would rather sleep with more comfort and privacy, there are a three transit hotels at Changi Airport. You can only access these hotels on the airside of the terminal. That means you do not need to go through immigration if you are on a layover and you would not have access to your checked luggage. These hotels are not accessible to travellers in the public area of the terminal.
- Aerotel Transit Hotel – Location: Terminal 1, Transit Area, Level 3, near Gate D41. How to get to there: At Gate D41, take the escalator to the 3rd floor. The Aerotel Transit Hotel offers day rooms in a 6-hour block minimum, pay per hour thereafter. The hotel offers a variety of packages including; room only (SG$ 63 – 185 for 6 hours), room and meal package (SG$ 70 – 260 for 6 hours), pool use packages (SG$ 17) and shower packages (SG$ 16). » Check Rates
- Ambassador Transit Hotel (Terminal 2) – Temporarily Closed – Location: Terminal 2, Transit Mall South, Level 3. The Ambassador Transit Hotel offers day rooms in a 6-hour block minimum, pay per hour thereafter. To access the transit hotels, DO NOT PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS. Check-in baggage cannot be collected for your stay. » Check Rates
- Ambassador Transit Hotel (Terminal 3) – Location: Terminal 3, Airside, Transit Mall North, Mezzanine, Level 3. The Ambassador Transit Hotel offers day rooms in 6-hour blocks. To access the transit hotels, DO NOT PASS THROUGH CUSTOMS. Check-in baggage cannot be collected for stay. » Check Rates
Hotels at Changi Airport
Travellers who find themselves in the public area of the terminal, don’t need to go far to find a place to sleep. There are 3 hotels inside Singapore airport on the public side of the terminal and another hotel near terminal 3.
- Sleep Pods – Location: Terminal 1, Arrivals Hall. We don’t have any additional details yet, but according to a March 2020 review there is a sleep pod facility in the Arrivals Hall.
- The Haven by JetQuay – Temporarily Closed – Location: Terminal 3, Landside, Arrivals. A total of 18 nap rooms are available for a minimum of 3 hours. Rates from S$82.39 (3 hours) with each additional hour at S$17.66. » Check Rates
- YotelAir – Location: Jewel Terminal, Level 4, Landside. The nearest elevator is in Lobby H. The YotelAir offers 18 sleep cabins that can be rented by the hour (minimum 4 hours). Cabins come equipped with Queen size beds, WiFi, showers and more. » Check Rates
- Crowne Plaza – Located next to Terminal 3 near the SkyTrain waiting area. Access from Terminal 3 via covered walkway and link bridge, or Terminal 1 via SkyTrain. Day use rooms are available from 11:00AM to 7:00PM. » Check Rates
For more options, visit Tripadvisor to see a list of hotels near Singapore Airport that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Singapore Airport. Just select the “#WiFi@Changi” network, then open any browser to launch the log-in page. After clicking the WiFi logo, you will be connected to the airport network for 3 hours which can be renewed an unlimited number of times. If you do not have a mobile device, there are over a hundred internet stations available throughout the airport.
Changi Airport currently offers over 3,400 mobile charging points (universal outlets/USB ports) throughout the airport (both Landside and Airside).
Business Center – Temporarily Closed – Photocopies, faxes, printing and limited business services are available. Locations: T2, airside, Transit Hotel, Departure Transit Lounge South, Level 3 • T3, airside, Transit Hotel, Departure Transit Lounge North, Mezzanine level Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Postal Services – Send your last minute postcards to friends and family from the airport’s post office. Location: T2, landside, Departure Check-In Hall, Level 2. Hours: 9:00AM – 6:00PM Mon-Fri (closed Sat, Sun, public holidays). Mailboxes are located in the Departure Transit Lounges.
- SIM Cards – Prepaid local SIM cards are available for purchase in the airport from these locations:
- Terminal 1 – Changi Recommends • 7-Eleven • StarHub.
- Terminal 3 – Changi Recommends • Cheers • StarHub (L1) • StarHub (B2) • Travellers.
- Telephone – Phone booths are located throughout the airport. Local calls are free.
- WiFi – see “Airport WiFi/Internet” above.
Connect @ Changi – Temporarily Closed – Connect is a space within Changi Airport that not only provides collaborative workspaces, but also for any business-savvy passengers, this is a great space to stop by and network. Rate of entry: unknown. Hours: 8:00AM – 10:00PM. Location: T2, Airside, Level 3, Transit/ Departures, Center of Area.
- Baby Care Facilities – Hot water dispensers, privacy for nursing and other amenities are available in the Baby Care Rooms, located landside and airside in all three terminals. Baby Care Rooms are available in landside and airside in all 4 terminals and Jewel.
- Children’s Play Areas – All play areas except the Sanrio Playground in T3 are temporarily closed. When you want to ensure your kids burn off all their energy before their flight, take them to one of the children’s play areas. There are five play areas for children ages 1-12. Locations:
- Terminal 1: Landside, Level 3, near Viewing Mall • Airside, Level 2, Departure Transit Hall, East Side, next to Discovery Garden.
- Terminal 3: Landside, Basement 2, next to Etoz • Airside, Level 2, Departure Transit Hall Central, next to Louis Vuitton.
- Terminal 4: Airside, Level 2, Transit Area, next to Heritage Zone.
- Family Zone – Temporarily Closed – Families with small children can relax in this colorful and comfortable lounge. Diaper-changing facilities, TVs and a nearby playground are some of the amenities available. Location: T2, airside, Departure Transit Lounge, Level 2, opposite the Children’s Playground.
- Strollers – Available for use in the airport, free of charge, on a first-come, first-served basis. Go to any information desk in the airport to request one.
- Gym – Temporarily Closed – Get a workout in before takeoff! Gym access are available to passengers at the Ambassador Transit Lounge. If you forgot your gym attire, don’t worry, as it can be purchased for an excess fee. Locations: T2, South Departures/Transit Zone, Level 3. Rates: 2 hours gym access + 3 hours Lounge Access – S$55 • 2 hours gym access + 5 hours Lounge Access – S$75.
- Swimming Pool – Travellers staying at the Aerotel Transit Hotel (see hotel section above) have free access to the pool. Non-guests can use the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and shower facilities for a fee of S$17. Located at T1, near the Transit Hotel (Transit Mall East, Level 3). Hours of operation: 6:00AM – 12:00AM (Daily).
Food & Drinks
- Drinking Water – Thirsty? Free water refill stations are available both landside and airside.
- Food – No matter the time of day, there are plenty of 24 hour food options to choose from:
- Jewel: (all locations are Landside) – A & W (B2) • An Acai Affair (B2) • Burger King (B2) • Dunkin Donuts (B2) • Five Spice (B2) • La Lola Churreria (B2) • Paris Baguette Express (Level 1) • Potato Corner (B2) • Signature KOI (Level 1) • Starbucks (Level 1) • The Alley (B2) • Toast Box (B2).
- Terminal 1: 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken (Airside, Level 3, Transit) • 7-Eleven (Landside, Level 3 • Airside, Level 2) • Burger King (Landside, Level 3 • Airside, Level 3 near Gate C) • Food Gallery (Airside, Level 3, Transit Lounge Central) • Paul (Airside, Level 2, near C Gates) • Pezzo (Airside, Level 2, Transit Lounge) • Ya Kun Kaya Toast (Airside, Level 2, Transit Lounge).
- Terminal 2: Temporarily Closed
- Terminal 3: 4 Fingers Crispy Chicken (Landside, B2) • 7-Eleven (Airside, Level 3) • Hudsons Coffee (Airside, Level 2, Transit Lounge Central) • Kopitiam (Landside, B2) • Ilaollao (Landside, Level 2) • Mr. Teh Tarik Express (Landside, B2) • Paris Baguette (Landside, Level 1) • Singapore Street Food (Airside, Level 3, Transit Lounge Central) • Starbucks (Landside, Level 2) • The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (Airside, Level 2, Transit Lounge Central).
- Terminal 4: Temporarily Closed
GST Refund If you have paid GST during your time in Singapore, you can receive a refund if you made the purchase from a participating retailer. For more information visit the customs web site. GST refund counters are open 24 hours and can be found in these locations:
- Jewel: Landside, (level 1, next to Changi Lounge)
- Terminal 1: Landside, Departure Hall (near Check-in Rows 3 and 4) • Airside (near iShopChangi Collection Centre and Charles & Keith)
- Terminal 3: Landside, Departure Hall (between Check-in Rows 5 and 6) • Terminal 3 – Transit (near iShopChangi Collection Centre and Lotte Duty Free)
Information Desk – If you have any questions or need help finding something, visit one of the Information counters. Locations:
- Terminal 1: landside, Arrival Hall Central, Level 1 • landside, Departure Check-In Hall Central, Level 2 • airside, Departure Transit Lounge Central East and West, Level 2
- Terminal 2: landside, Arrival Hall Central, Level 1 • airside, Departure Transit Lounge North and South, Level 2.
- Terminal 3: landside, Arrival Hall Central, Level 1 • landside, Departure Check-In Hall Central, Level 2 • airside, Departure Transit Lounge North South and Central, Level 2.
- Terminal 4: landside, Level 1, Arrival Hall Central • landside, Departure Check-In Hall Central, Level 2 • airside, Level 2, Departure Transit Lounge North and South.
Laundry Services – Presto Drycleaners provides washing and ironing services. Location: T3, North Arrivals Hall, Level 1. Hours: 10:00AM – 10:00PM. Luggage Storage & Lockers – Temporarily Closed – Lighten your load, by storing your luggage at the SmarteCarte left luggage counter, available 24 hours a day. Rates are S$5 – S$18 per bag per 24 hours. Locations:
- Jewel: Level 1, next to GST Refund Counter.
- Terminal 1: Airside, Level 2, Departure Transit Lounge.
- Terminal 2: Landside, Level 1, Arrivals Hall North • Airside, Level 2, Departure Transit Hall.
- Terminal 3: Landside, Level 1, near the train to the city • Airside, Level 2, Departure Transit Hall.
- Terminal 4: Landside, Level 1, near Terminal 4/2 Shuttle Bus Stop • Airside, Level 2M, Departure Transit Hall, next to Cheers.
Medical Services – Raffles Medical Group offers urgent and emergency medical care. Locations: T1, airside, Departure Transit Lounge West, Level 2 (Open 24 hours) • T2, landside, Basement South (Hours: 8:00AM – 5:30PM) • T2, airside, Departure Transit Lounge North, Level 2 (Hours: 6:00AM – 12:00AM) • T3, landside, Basement 2 South (Open 24 hours) • T3, airside, Departure Transit Lounge North, Level 2 (Hours: 6:00AM – 12:00AM) • T4, landside, level 1 (Hours: 6:00AM – 12:00AM).
- ATMS – Need cash? ATMs are available airside and landside in all terminals. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Currency Exchange – UOB Money Changer and Travelex provide currency services both Landside and Airside in all Terminals. There are at least 30 branches available and they all operate 24 hours a day.
Pharmacy – Locations:
- Terminal 1: Airside (Transit area, Level 3, behind Peach Garden Noodle House).
- Terminal 2: Temporarily Closed – Airside (Departure Transit Lounge North, Level 2, near Gate E, behind Relay).
- Terminal 3: Airside (Departure Transit Lounge South, Level 2, behind Mont Blanc).
- Terminal 4: Temporarily Closed – Airside (Departure Transit Lounge, Level 2M).
Rest & Relaxation
- Hotels – see “Airport Hotels” above.
- Lounges – see “Airport Lounges” above.
- Rest Zone – see “Airport Hotels” above.
Shopping – Duty-free shopping is available, along with a mind boggling array of shopping options. Over 350 retail shops are available! Look for a number of 7-Eleven and Cheers convenience shops which are open 24 hours a day. Showers – Freshen up before or after a long journey in one of the airport’s 24-hour pay-for-use shower facilities. Massage and an array of beauty services are also available. Locations:
- Terminal 1: Airport Wellness Oasis (airside, Departure Transit Lounge, Level 3, near D gates)
- Terminal 3: Ambassador Transit Lounge (airside, Departure Transit Lounge, Level 3) • Be Relax (airside, Departure Transit Lounge, Level 2).
Smoking Areas – If you are in transit and need to find a place to feed your addiction, designated smoking areas can be found in these locations:
- Terminal 1 (airside): Departure Transit Lounge West, Level 3, Cactus Garden • Departure Transit Lounge Central, Level 3, near Snooze Lounge • Departure Transit Lounge East, Level 2, near Gate D36 • Departure Transit Lounge West, Level 2, Outdoor Deck • Departure Transit Lounge East, Level 2, Gate C16.
- Terminal 3 (airside): Departure Transit Lounge North, Level 2, near Harry’s Bar • Departure Transit Lounge South, Level 2, near Tiger Signature Lounge • Departure Transit Lounge South, Level 2, Outdoor Garden Terrace • Departure Transit Lounge, Level 2, Outdoor Smoking Area , opposite Gate B10 • Departure Transit Lounge, Level 2, Outdoor Smoking Area, next to Gate A21 • Departure Transit Lounge, Level 3, Outdoor Smoking Area, next to Silver Kris Lounge.
Spa & Salon Services – Pamper yourself with hair, nail, massage and other beauty treatments at one of these spas:
- Jewel: Picota Nail Spa (Landside. Hours: 10:00AM – 10:00PM).
- Terminal 3: Wan Yang Foot Reflexology (Landside. Hours: 10:00AM – 11:00PM).
Wheelchair Rental – Complimentary wheelchairs are available on a first-come first-serve basis at the Information and Customer Service counters. You can also make arrangements with your airline and one will be provided at check-in.
Related Pages: 15 Things to do on a layover at Singapore Changi Airport
- Activities – Children’s Play Areas (Landside and Airside) • Swimming Pool (Airside)
- Art Exhibit – Kinetic Rain (Landside)
- Gardens – Arrival Garden (Landside) • Cactus Garden (Airside) • Discovery Garden (Airside) • Piazza Garden (Airside) • Tropical Rainforest Vivarium (Airside) • Water Lily Garden (Airside)
- Relaxation – Snooze Lounges (Airside) • Viewing Malls (Landside)
- Activities – Entertainment Deck – temporarily closed (Airside) • Family Zone – temporarily closed (Airside) • Free Singapore Tour (Airside)
- Gardens – Enchanted Gardens – temporarily closed (Airside) • Orchid Garden – temporarily closed (Airside) • Sunflower Garden (Airside) •
- Relaxation -Snooze Lounges (Airside) • Viewing Malls (Landside)
- Activities – Children’s Play Areas (Landside and Airside) • Climb@T3 (Landside) • The Slide@T3 (Landside) • Movie Theatre (Airside)
- Art Exhibit – Birds in Flight (Airside) • Coming Home (Landside) • Crystal Garden (Airside) • Daisy (Landside) • The memory of Lived Space (Airside) • Vessel (Airside)
- Gardens – Butterfly Garden (Airside) • Flora Inspiration (Landside) • Saga Seed (Airside) •
- Relaxation – Snooze Lounges (Airside) • Viewing Malls (Landside)
- Activities – Entertainment Corner (Airside) • Heritage Zone (Airside) •
- Art Exhibit – Chandelier (Airside) • Hey, Ah Chek! (Landside) • Immersive Wall (Airside) • Les Oiseaux (Landside) • Petalclouds (Airside) • Singapore Rojak (Landside) • Travelling Family (Landside)
- Gardens – Steel in Bloom (Airside)
- Relaxation – Snooze Lounges (Airside)
- Activities – Canopy Bridge (Landside) • Discover Slides (Landside) • Foggy Bowls (Landside) • Hedge Maze (Landside) • Mirror Maze (Landside) • Walking Net (Landside)
- Gardens – Rain Vortex (Landside) • Petal Garden (Landside) • Shisheido Forest Valley (Landside) • Topiary Walk (Landside)
Related Pages: 15 Things to do on a layover at Singapore Changi Airport
The airport is open 24 hours.
Singapore airport is served by the following airlines: Air China • Air France • Air India • Air India Express • Air Japan • Air Mauritius • Air New Zealand • Air Niugini • Air Asia • All Nippon Airways • Asiana Airlines • Bangkok Airways • Batik Air • Biman Bangladesh Airlines • British Airways • Cathay Pacific • Cebu Pacific Air • China Airlines • China Eastern Airlines • China Southern Airlines • Chongqing Airlines • Drukair • Emirates • Ethiopian Airlines • Etihad Airways • EVA Air • Fiji Airways • Finnair • Garuda Indonesia • Go Airlines • Guangxi Beibu Gulf Airlines • Gulf Air • Hebei Airlines • IndiGo • Japan Airlines • Jeju Airlines • Jetstar • Jetstar Asia • Juneyao Airlines • KLM • Korean Air • Lion Air • LOT • Lufthansa • Malaysia Airlines • Malindo Air • Myanmar Airlines • Pacific Airlines • Philippines Airlines • Qantas • Qatar Airways • Regent Airways • Royal Brunei Airlines • Saudi Arabian Airlines • Scoot • Shandong Airlines • Shenzhen Airlines • Sichuan Airlines • Singapore Airlines • Spring Airlines • SriLankan Airlines • Starlux Airlines • Swiss • Thai Airways • Thai Lion Air • Turkish Airlines • United Airlines • US Bangla Airlines • VietJet Air • Vietnam Airlines • Vistara • Xiamen Airlines • Zipair Tokyo.
Bus and Shuttle
To terminals 1, 2, 3: public buses 24, 27, 34, 36, 53, 110 and 858 go to all 3 Terminals. To terminal 4: use buses public buses 24, 34, 36 and 110. For schedules and fares, visit the SBS Transit web site.
Temporarily Closed – Free shuttle bus service (there is no luggage space provided) is available to and from Changi Business Park on weekdays from 11:30AM – 2:30PM. For information on bus stops and schedules, visit the Changi Airport website.
Temporarily Closed – Airport Shuttle provides service between the airport and most downtown hotels. Buses depart every 15 – 30 minutes, depending on the time of day. As of this update, fares are S$9 per adult. This service can be booked at a Ground Transport Desk in the Arrivals Hall of any terminal. For a list of hotels served by the Airport Shuttle, visit the Changi Airport website.
Temporarily Closed – The Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT) is the gateway to the nearby Indonesian islands of Batam and Bintan. There is a shuttle service from Changi Airport to TMFT for a seamless transfer onward to your ferry ride. For fares, routes and schedules, visit the Singapore Cruise website.
Avis, Budget and Hertz operate onsite in the Arrivals Halls. Check with your provider to see which terminal they operate from. Hours of operation are daily from 7:00AM – 11:00PM.
At the time of this update we were able to find only one hotel offering an airport shuttle: Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore.
See also Airport Hotels above.
Passengers can take the free SkyTrain service to transfer between the terminals. Hours as of October 2021: 4:30AM – 1:30AM (public) and 5:30AM – 1:00AM (transit). The SkyTrain takes just 4 minutes to travel between the terminals with a waiting time of 2 minutes. A free shuttle bus service is available when SkyTrain is not in operation.
Limousine and Large Taxi
Temporarily Closed – Limousines and 7-seater taxis can be booked upon arrival at the 24-hour Ground Transport Desks in the Arrivals Hall of each terminal. At the time of this update, rates are S$55 per departure for limousines and S$60 per departure for large taxis.
There are 5 car parks: one at each Terminal and a 5th location between T2 and Jetquay. There is a 10 minute grace period for pick-up and drop-offs.
Regular and premium taxis operate from taxi stands located outside of the each terminal on the Arrivals Level. Taxis are metered, and those departing from the airport charge a S$3 – S$5 airport surcharge.
The Changi Airport train station is within a short walk of Terminals 2 and 3. The trains operate daily from 5:30 AM – 11:20PM (approximately). For fares, stops and hours of service, visit the SMRT website.
Last updated: 2023-05-10
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, is subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers, and their websites. We are not representatives of any of the above-mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.