Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Kyiv Zhuliany Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
IEV Airport Overview
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Kyiv Zhuliany Airport.
What to Expect
Kyiv Zhuliany airport (IEV) is the smaller of the city’s two international airport. It has three terminals: domestic, international, and business. The International Terminal A is the largest terminal, and serves all international and some domestic flights. All have been built or renovated in the last few years. WiFi is available to help pass the time. Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the guide below for locations and rates.
Sleeping at Zhuliany Airport
A reader (August 2018) tells us that the airport can get quite cramped and has limited seats, sleeping may be an issue. For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See the Airport Hotels section below for locations or read some traveller airport reviews for more tips.
Some airport reviews and tips in this guide and elsewhere on the site were written before March 2020 and may no longer be valid. To help us keep this guide up-to-date, you can add or update information or write a review to submit airport tips and photos.
For more airport information continue scrolling down to explore more in our Zhuliany Airport Guide.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security. For more information on Europe’s Schengen Area, click here.
Information not available.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!Passes Green Lounge – Location: Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor. International flights only. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Prepaid lounge pass • Lounge membership programs.
West Lounge – Location: Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor. International flights only. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door
East Lounge – Location: Terminal A, Airside, 2nd Floor, near Duty Free. International flights only. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the DoorPasses Domestic Lounge – Location: Terminal D, Airside. Domestic flights only. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Prepaid lounge pass • Lounge membership programs.
Business Lounge – Location: Terminal D, Airside, Ground Floor. Domestic flights only. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door.
Related Pages: Kyiv Airport Lounges
Free WiFi is available at Kyiv Zhuliany Airport. Connect to the “CitySpot” network.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
- Post Office – Location: Terminal A, landside, 1st Floor.
- SIM Cards – A reader has asked us to include where to buy SIM Cards. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
- WiFi – see “Airport WiFi/Internet” above.
- Baby Care Facilities – A feeding chair, playroom, bedroom, kitchen, TV, bedroom and more are available in the Mother and Child Room. Free entry for pregnant mothers or passengers with children under 5 years old. Maximum stay is 24 hours, or only 3 – 4 hours during peak travel days. Locations: Terminal A (International), Landside, 1st Floor • Terminal A (International), airside, 2nd Floor Hours: Open 24 hours Additionally, baby care rooms are located throughout the terminal, to provide a place to change your child’s clothing or diapers.
Food & Drinks
- Food & Drinks – Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. Your best bet may be the Du Park Brasserie, which “is always open for you”. A reader (August 2018) mentioned that there is 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop which are open 24 hours.
- Information Desk – Location: Terminal A, Ground Floor.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – No longer available post-Covid.
- Luggage Wrapping – Luggage wrapping is available for 120 UAH per bag. There is a kiosk located landside at the entrance of Terminals A (International) and Terminal D (Domestic).
- Medical Services – There is a medical center on the 1st floor (landside) of Terminal A.
- Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
- ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: unknown.
- Currency Exchange – Khreschatyk Bank Hours: 9:00AM – 7:00PM Mon-Fri (open until 6:00PM on Sat & Sun) • Sberbank of Russia Hours: 9:00AM – 7:00PM Mon-Fri (open until 4:00PM on Sat & Sun) Locations: Terminal A, landside, 1st Floor.
Rest & Relaxation
- Hotels – see “Airport Hotels” above.
- Lounges – see “Airport Lounges” above.
- Rest Zones – There are no dedicated sleeping areas, quiet areas or rest zones. If this information has changed, click here to update this guide.
- Duty Free & Shopping – Pavo Duty Free and LT Duty Free have multiple stores located throughout the post-security area of Terminal A (International).
Showers, Salon & Spa
- Salon – Salon 365 offers hair cuts, colouring, and more. Location: Terminal A, Airside, 1st Floor.
- Spa – Salon 365 (see above) offers nail services.
- Showers – Not available.
- Smoking – There is a total of three smoking rooms located airside in Terminal A. One smoking room is on the 1st floor, and the other two on the 2nd floor.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Kyiv Zhuliany airport is served by the following airlines: Alitalia • Belavia • Buta Airways • Ernest Airlines • LOT • Motor Sich • Pegasus Airlines • Urga • Vueling • Wizz Air.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Car rental agencies Budget and Sixt operate onsite in Terminal A.
See also Airport Hotels above.
Kiev Airport is accessed by a network of buses, minibuses and trolleybuses that operate from 6:30AM – 10:30PM. Trolleybus 22 stops in front of Terminal B, and all other public transportation stops at a designated area 200m from the front of Terminal A (50m from Terminal B).
Taxis are readily available.
Last updated: 2022-10-28
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.