Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Lille Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Lille Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern single-terminal international airport, with clean facilities, friendly staff, and a limited selection of shops and restaurants.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of December 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
If sleeping in Lille Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ibis Styles Lille Aeroport – (2 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle runs daily from 5:30AM – 10:30PM. » Check Rates
- Mercure Lille Aeroport Hotel – (2 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service is available. Call the hotel at +33 20 87 46 46 when you arrive and make your way to Door B for pick-up. » Check Rates
- Novotel Lille Aeroport – (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service runs from 5:30AM – 10:30PM (Mon – Fri). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lille Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Lille Airport for 15 minutes. Connect to the “WIFI-AIRPORT” network.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. The machine dispenses Euro notes only. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: opposite the Information Desk, Main Hall, Level 2.
Baby Care Facilities – Changing tables are available in the women’s restrooms landside in the Main Hall (Level 1) and airside in the Departures lounges.
Business Centre – Provides private rooms, WiFi, audio/visual equipment, and catering for business meetings. Location: Arrival/Departures Main Hall. Open daily from 8:00AM – 8:00PM. Minimum one-hour rental.
Change Machine – There are two machines that issue Euro coins. Locations: Main Hall, Level 2, opposite the Information Desk • Departure Lounge, Level 2, near the drink dispensers/fast food area.
Children’s Play Area – The Pic Wic Childrens’ area is located in the Departure Lounge, Level 2. The area provides educational games and toys for all ages which are frequently replenished by the Pic Wic toy brand.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available (Location: Airside, Level 2. Hours: unknown) as well as a Relay magazine shop (Location: Landside, Main Hall, Level 2. Hours: 5:30AM – 8:45PM).
Food & Drinks – At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour food concessions. The following options are available:
- Jardin Pamplemousse Cafe – Location: Main Hall, Departures Area, Level 2. Hours: 4:00AM until last flight
- Your’s Restaurant & Bar – Location: Main Hall, Mezzanine. Hours: 11:00AM until last flight. Note: the lounge area of the restaurant offers breakfast starting at 7:00AM on weekdays (Mon – Fri)
- The Salon Louis Bleriot – Location: Airside, beside the Duty Free. Serves drinks and snacks in a comfortable setting with spots to charge your phones. Hours: open according to flight schedules.
Information Desk – Location: Main Hall, Level 2.
Lost and Found / Baggage Department – Location: near the Arrival Hall exit. Hours: open from 8:00AM – 10:00PM.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Luggage Trolleys – Available for a refundable deposit of €1 coin. You can find one in the Drop-Off area, Arrival Hall or one of the car parks.
Mobile Charging – Power outlets can be found near the Jardin Pamplemousse Cafe, in the Salon Louis Bleriot and in the work areas.
Photo Booth – Location: Main Hall, Level 2, near the Avis car rental kiosk
Post Box – Location: Main Hall, Level 2, next to the ATM.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Service Call Posts – For passengers with reduced-mobility issues, the airport provides special assistance. Use the call posts to call the airport special service agents. Location of call posts: Drop-off area and Level 0, near the car park ticket machines.
Showers – Not available.
Travel Agencies – If you are arriving in Lille and need local arrangements or help planning a really last minute trip abroad, there is a Solair Voyages travel agency with offices at the airport (Landside, next to Air Algerie desk) that can probably be of assistance.
Work Spaces – Quiet spaces for you to work or check emails. Free to use. Inquire with the Information Desk for availability. Locations: Mezzanine, near the Business Centre and the Departure Lounge, near Gates 4 & 5.
The airport is open from 7:00AM until 9:00PM or until the last flight arrives.
As of December 2018, Lille airport is served by the following airlines: Aegean Airlines • Air Algérie • easyJet • Hop! • Nouvelair • Ryanair • TUIFly • Volotea • Vueling.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Lille Airport Shuttle offers daily nonstop service between the airport and Lille in a 20-minute journey (one-way). At the time of this December 2018 update, fare starts at 8 € for a one-way trip and 10 € for a return trip. For pick up/drop off information, fares and more, visit the Lille Airport website.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Enterprise/Citer, Europcar/Inter Rent, Hertz/Dollar/Thrifty and Sixt. Location: outside of the Arrivals Hall.
Taxis are readily available at the drop-off esplanade of the airport terminal forecourt, Level 2. At the time of this December 2018 update, the estimated one-way fare to Lille Centre Ville is 25 € – 30 €.
Last updated: 2019-01-03
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.