Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Nador Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
people were almost stampeding and pulling others out of their way to get on the plane first. – a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at Nador Airport.
What to Expect
- A single-terminal, international airport offering some amenities (currency exchange, Duty Free shopping, etc.).
- Serves mostly local flights to other Moroccan airports. There are also a few flights to some European destinations (Germany, Spain, Netherlands, etc.)
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, see Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
If sleeping in Nador Airport does not appeal to you, there are no hotels near the airport, so you may be better off returning to the city.
- Riad Dar Nador – (30 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged ($). » Check Rates
- Hotel Babel – (30 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged ($). » Check Rates
- Mercure Rif Nador – (30 minutes from the airport) The hotel will arrange a taxi pick-up for you (via email) at a cost of $25.00 USD each way (payable to the driver). » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Nador Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Information not available
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Location: landside, in the arrivals area
Currency Exchange – Banque BMCE and Banque Populaire are located Landside, in the arrivals.
Duty Free & Shopping – Two shops are available: Dufry Maroc (duty free products sale) and Kiosk (tobacco and newspapers).
Food & Drinks – The airport offers one restaurant (Landside), one cafe (on the Terrace) and a departure lounge cafe (Airside).
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Medical Services – The airport has an emergency medical unit (UMU).
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at [email protected] and we will update the guide.
As of February 2018, Nador airport is served by the following airlines: Germania • Air Arabia • Jetair Fly • Vueling • Royal Air Maroc • Ryanair • Corendon.
The following car rental companies are available at the airport: Records car • Marloc • Starc Hertz • France Car • Location Auto • Air Car.
Taxis are available during commercial flight hours.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.