Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Pointe Noire Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
This is a joke for an international airport,should not even pass for a Local airport.the tarmac has no perimeter fence – a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Antonio Agostinho Neto International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with minimal shopping and dining options.
- Lax security and unsecured airport perimeter.
- Passengers are able to walk back and forth between landside and airside after going through security, and locals are able to walk right onto the tarmac due to lack of security fencing around the perimeter of airport property.
- Aggressive immigration officers.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
The Soleil Voyage Lounge is available. Additional details are unavailable.
If sleeping in Pointe Noire Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Palm Beach – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Elais Pointe Noire Hotel – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. Day rates are available. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Pointe Noire Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please write a review or email us at [email protected]
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free shopping is available. Alima is opened 9:00AM – 12:30PM and 6:00PM – 9:00PM except on the weekends when it is open 9:30AM – 1:00PM (Sat & Sun) and again 6:00PM – 9:00PM (Sun).
Food & Drink – A restaurant is available Landside, no further details are known.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Luggage Wrapping – Available. Hours: 6:00AM – 8:30PM except Saturdays when it closes at 6:00PM.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to [email protected] and we will update this airport guide.
As of February 2018, Pointe Noire airport is served by the following airlines: Ethiopian Airlines • Ceiba • Equa Flight • Royal Air Maroc • Air Côte d’Ivoire • Canadian Airways Congo • Air France • Air Congo • TAC Trans Air Congo.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected]