Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Rimini Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
I had such a good sleep snuggled under the desk that I didn’t even realise people were starting to file into the airport in the morning. – fizzorama
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Federico Fellini International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport, served mainly by seasonal international flights. Facilities are modern and clean, but shopping and dining options are very limited.
Where to Sleep
- Although no specific sleeping spot was mentioned, a reviewer described their overnight stay as quiet and pleasant, with no other people in sight. Report to airport security to notify them of your intentions to spend the night.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please click here to update this airport guide.
If sleeping in Rimini Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Ascot – (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Love Boat Hotel – (4 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Hotel Bergamo – (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available (from the hotel to the airport only) on limited service, from Monday to Saturday from 7:00AM – 9:00AM, outside of these hours the cost is 15,00€ (after 10:00PM it is 20,00€), per room to a maximum of 3 person. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rimini Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Information not available
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Currency Exchange – Yex offers exchange services. Location: Landside. Hours: 9:00AM – 1:00PM (Mon – Wed & Fri – Sat, closed Thurs & Sun).
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of other shops including a Ferrari/Ducati official retailer and a magazine shop.
Food & Drinks – The AirCoop acts as the airport coffee shop, bar and convenience store. Location: unknown.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 8:00AM – 8:00PM every day except Wednesdays and Saturdays when it is open 6:00AM – 10:00PM.
As of February 2019, Rimini airport is served by the following airlines: Air Baltic • Air Serbia • Albawings • Finnair • Luxair • Nordstar • Norwind • Red Wings Airlines • Rossiya • Ryanair • Small Planet Airlines • SmartLynx • Ural Airlines• Yamal.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Bus 9 links the airport with Sant Arcangelo/San Vito train station and Rimini Ospedale, with stops in between. Tickets must be purchased from an AM ticket point or any shop or bar that sells bus tickets, and the ticket must be validated before riding the bus.
The following car rental agencies have counters in the Arrivals area: Sicily by Car and Trent.
Last updated: 2019-02-08
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.