Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our St. Croix Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
There is a CONSTANT loudspeaker announcement playing on repeat – palzkillm
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Henry E. Rohlsen Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport, served mainly by intra-Caribbean flights. Shopping and dining options are very limited and not always open, and there’s not much else to do in or around the airport.
- The check-in area is partially outdoors and exposed to the elements. If it rains, you may get wet.
Long, slow lines at security checkpoints.
- WiFi is is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There is a VIP Lounge. At the time of this update, no additional details are available.
If sleeping in St. Croix Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Inn on Strand Street – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Club St. Croix Beach & Tennis Resort – (18 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Holger Danske Hotel – (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Hotel Caravelle – (21 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near St. Croix Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at St. Croix Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: unknown.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available and you will find only one other shop selling souvenirs.
Food & Drinks – There is one cafeteria available, Location: unknown.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The terminal is open 5:30AM – 11:00PM.
As of February 2018, St. Croix airport is served by the following airlines: American Airlines • Delta Air Lines • JetBlue • Spirit Airlines • United Airlines • Air Sunshine • Bohlke International Airways • Cape Air • Sea Flight VI • Seaborne Airlines • Sun Country Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following car rental companies have offices onsite: Avis Rent-A-Car • Budget Rent-A-Car • Hertz Rent-A-Car • Centerline Car Rentals, Inc.
Fixed-rate taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. Rates are based on zone.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.