Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our St. Kitts Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at St. Kitts Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal was renovated in 2006, and connects several international destinations.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge, just outside the main terminal. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- The airport is open from 6:00AM until the last flight, so sleeping in the airport may not be possible.
- As of February 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- YU Lounge – Location: 500 meters from the main terminal. Passengers are driven in a private vehicle to their departing flight. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€184).
If sleeping in St. Kitts Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Timothy Beach Resort – (Less than 9 miles from the airport) Airport tranfers are available upon request. Two days notice is required. The cost US$16.00 for up to 4 passengers. » Check Rates
- Sugar Bay Club – (Less than 9 miles from the airport) Airport shuttle available. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near St. Kitts Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
At the time of this update WiFi is not available at St. Kitts Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty free and retail shops sell a variety of souvenirs and other merchandise
Food & Drink – At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There is a restaurant and bar in the departures area (airside).
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Smoking Areas – Outside of the terminal.
The airport is open from 6:00 AM until the last flight.
As of February 2019, St. Kitts airport is served by the following airlines: Air Canada • American Airlines • British Airways • Delta Airlines • LIAT • Sun Country Airlines • United Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
At the time of this February 2019 update, we did not have any information regarding the availability of onsite car rental companies; however, many rental agencies will provide airport pick-up as part of their service.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. There are no meters, so negotiate a fare with the driver before starting your journey.
Last updated: 2019-02-20
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.