Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our St. Pierre & Miquelon Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
The airport terminal is tinier than tiny, it has three little rows of metal benches. -Sean
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Saint-Pierre Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny single-terminal regional airport with minimal amenities.
- Due to rapid and unexpected weather changes, it’s not unusual for a flight to be delayed or cancelled.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
If sleeping in St. Pierre Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Jacques Cartier – (2 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available upon request. » Check Rates
- Hotel Robert – (5 min from Saint Pierre Airport) Airport transfers are available upon request. » Check Rates
- Nuits Saint Pierre – (5 min from Saint Pierre Airport) Free airport shuttle available upon request. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals on St. Pierre on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Information not available
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open daily from 8:00AM to 6:00PM.
As of February 2019, St. Pierre & Miquelon airport is served by the following airlines: Air Saint-Pierre.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2019-02-20
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.