Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Tallahassee Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
TLH Airport Overview
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down about what to expect during your time at Tallahassee International Airport.
What to Expect
- Tallahassee Airport (code: TLH) consists of a small terminal with two concourses (Concourses A and B), served mainly by domestic flights. At the time of this update, a new international terminal is in the planning stages.
Where to Sleep
- A recent review (January 2019) mentioned a relax area that offers TV’s, comfy seating/benches and lots of outlets for charging your devices. If you have used this airport recently, write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please click here to update this airport guide.
If sleeping in Tallahassee Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol – (11 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service on request. » Check Rates
- Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown – (15 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service. » Check Rates
- DoubleTree Hotel Tallahassee – (15 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Tallahassee Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Airport WiFi / Internet
Free WiFi is available throughout Tallahassee Airport. Just connect to the “TLH Free Wi-Fi” network.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Art in the Airport – There is an art gallery near the ticketing counters.
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Landside and Airside
Business Center – Internet access, power and workstation space are available in the Business Center, located airside in Concourse A and Concourse B. The FAMU Hospitality Room also offers workstations in a landside location.
Currency Exchange – Not available.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is not available. A gift shop is located Landside and Airside you will find a gift/news shop.
Food & Drinks – At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. At the airport you will find:
- Landside: Coastal Way Cafe (8:00AM – 7:00PM except Saturdays when it closes at 5:00PM)
- Airside: Live Oak Grille (4:30AM – last flight) • Monroe Street Beer & Wine (10:00AM – last flight) • Tuscan Sun (4:00AM – 8:00PM except Saturdays when it closes at 3:00PM).
Information Desk – Have any questions? There is an airport information desk available which is staffed by Airport Ambassadors.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – You could charge your devices at the airport’s business centers and the FAMU Hospitality Room. See Business Center above.
Rest Zones – There are no dedicated sleeping areas, quiet areas or rest zones. If this information has changed, click here to update this guide.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open from 3:30AM – 12:30AM.
Tallahassee airport is served by the following airlines: American Airlines • Delta • Silver Airways.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite in the Ivan Munroe Terminal building: Alamo • Avis • Budget • Dollar • Enterprise • Hertz • National • Thrifty.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area, at the east end of the terminal near baggage claim.
Last updated: 2020-03-05
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.