Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Tivat Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
Airside lounge not big enough to hold passengers waiting to board, leading to the above security delays. – a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Tivat Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport, served mainly by seasonal flights. Amenities are limited to two shops and a pricey cafe. If you find the cafe’s prices too steep, there’s a reasonably-priced cafe on the other side of the parking lot.
- Airport procedures, such as check-in, security checkpoints or boarding, can be disorganized and inefficient. One reviewer waited in a security line for nearly 2 hours!
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Tivat Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Villa Royal – (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Palma Hotel – (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Montenegrino Hotel – (8 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tivat Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Tivat Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Landside.
Baby Care Facilities – There are 3 Mother & Child rooms: International Departures • Domestic Departures • Public Zone.
Duty Free & Shopping – A Duty Free shop is available Airside. Hours: during flight operations. Before security, The Tabacco Shop sells newspapers & magazines, snacks, toys, perfumes and cosmetics.
Food & Drink – At the time of this update there are no 24-hour food options in the airport. Cafe Negro is located before security and is open during flight operation hours.
Information Desk – Location: Landside, near the check-in counters.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of February 2018, Tivat airport is served by the following airlines: Turkish Airlines • Aeroflot • Air France • Emirates.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Europcar, Hertz, InMontenegro Rent-A-Car and Sixt. Location: across from the baggage claim in the public area.
Taxis are readily available outside of the airport terminal during airport hours of operation.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.