Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Toluca Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
a staff member told us to pull the seats together and make proper double beds with backrests on both sides. – a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Toluca International Airport.
What to Expect
- Terminal 1 handles international flights, Terminal 2 handles domestic flights.
- Food options are available in both terminals; however, options are limited and hours are not known, plan ahead.
- Economy class travellers can buy a pass and relax in one of the airport’s lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and access information.
Where to To Sleep
- As of February 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Toluca Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- City Express Junior Toluca Zona Industrial – (2.8 miles from the airport) Airport shuttle not available. » Check Rates
- Plaza Morelos – (0.7 miles from the airport) Airport shuttle not available. » Check Rates
- Fiesta lnn Toluca Centro – (0.8 miles from the airport) Airport shuttle can be arranged. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Toluca Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Airport WiFi / Internet
Free WiFi is available at Toluca Airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Currency Exchange – Information not available.
Duty Free & Shopping – Information not available.
Food & Drinks – At the time of this update it is not known if there are any 24 hour operations. In Terminal 1 you will find a snack bar in the International Arrival Level. Terminal 2 offers a restaurant and snack both Landside and Airside. Hours: unknown.
Information Desk – Available in both Terminals. Hours: 7:00AM – 10:00PM.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hour a day.
As of February 2019, Toluca airport is served by the following airlines: Interjet • VivaAerobus.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Information is not available
Last updated: 2019-02-28
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.