Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Vladivstok Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Vladivostok Airport.
What to Expect
- A single terminal (Terminal A) with three levels.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of March 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- Laguna Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor, near Gate 6. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
- Primorye Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside. Shower is available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
- Business Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Shower is available. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (3544 rub).
- Business Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside. Shower is available. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (3544rub).
If sleeping in Vladivostok Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels in nearby Aptem / Artyom:
- Airport Waiting Rooms – The airport offers 11 rooms and 14 sleep capsules. Location: 3rd Floor of the terminal. Rates:
- Single Room – 1,500 RUB (8:00AM – 8:00PM) or 3,000 RUB (8:00PM – 8:00AM)
- Double Room – 2,000 RUB (8:00AM – 8:00PM)or 5,000 RUB (8:00PM – 8:00AM)
- Capsule – 500 RUB (daytime) or 1,000 (nighttime)
- Shower Room only use – 700 RUB
- Venice Hotel – (10 minutes from the airport) Transfers are available for RUR 100 per person (daytime) or RUR 200 per person (nighttime 10:00PM – 6:00AM). » Check Rates
- Артём Plaza – (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
- Svetlana Hotel – (16 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Vladivostok Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Vladivostok Airport. Connect to the “Airport Free WiFi” network.
Internet terminals are available for use at the Business Center for a fee of RUB 110 per 10 minutes, RUB 180 for 20 minutes, or RUB 240 for 30 minutes.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Location: Level 1, landside, near the escalator.
Business Center – Faxing, photocopies, luggage delivery, internet terminals, a variety of traveler’s services, Lounges passes, and more are available. Two locations: Level 3 International, airside • Level 3 Domestic, airside. Hours: unknown.
Currency Exchange – Sberbank offers currency exchange and full-service banking. Location: Level 3, landside. Hours: unknown.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty-free shopping is available, along with a small variety of retail shops.
Family Care Services – Travelers with children aged 7 and under can take advantage of the airport nursery, free of charge. A fully-equipped kitchen, game room, changing tables, play area, toys, bedroom, and more are available. Passport, ticket, and child’s medical certificate (issued by the airport medical unit) are required for entry. Location: Level 3, landside, right-hand side of the terminal. Hours: Open 24 hours.
Food & Drinks – Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of any 24-hour dining options.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Luggage and other items can be stored in the left luggage facility. Storage fees vary, and are charged per calendar day. If you are travelling somewhere warm, you can leave your winter items in storage: footwear for 50 RUB/day and jacket for 100 RUB/day Location: Level 1, landside, behind the escalator.
Medical Services – Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the airport’s Medical Unit. Medical certificates are issued here for children of travelers that wish to use the airport nursery. Location: Level 1, landside, near Baggage Claim entrance (International area). Hours: Open 24 hours. A second, smaller First Aid unit is located airside on Level 3. Hours for that location are unknown.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Post Office – Level 3, landside.
Rest Zones – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of March 2019, Vladivostok airport is served by the following airlines: Aeroflot • Air Koryo • Angara • Aurora • Azur Air • China Southern • IrAero • Korean Air • Royal Flight • S7 Airlines • Ural Airlines • Uzbekistan Airways • Yakutia.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The airport is well connected to the bus system. For routes and schedule information, visit the Vladivostok Airport website.
Pozitiv Rent-a-Car offers car rental services onsite.
Taxis services are provided by PrimAutoLine. A taxi dispatcher counter is available in the center of the Terminal should you need assistance. Using the official taxi provider guarantees your safety, the use of new and serviced vehicles and fixed price rides.
The airport is connected to the local train system. For routes and schedule information, visit the Vladivostok Airport website.
Last updated: 2019-03-22
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.