Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Zielona Góra Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at Zielona Góra Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport has two terminals. T1 is used for departures (check-in, security checks,etc.) while T2 is used for arrivals and charter flights.
- Food services are limited to vending machines and a small shop. These are in the Departures Terminal (T1) only.
Where to To Sleep
- A reviewer tells us that Landside in the Departures Terminal (T1) you will find comfy chairs without armrests.
- Lights and the radio play all day and night, so have a sleep mask and earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones handy.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
At the time of this update there were no pay-per-use lounges available.
If sleeping in Zielona Góra Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Qubus Hotel Zielona Gora – (0.3 Miles from the airport) No airport shuttle service is available. » Check Rates
- Hotel Pod Debem – (0.4 Miles from the airport) No airport shuttle service is available. » Check Rates
- Ruben Hotel – (0.6 Miles from the airport) Shuttle info if available. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Zielona Góra Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free, unlimited WiFi is available in the Departures Terminal (T1).
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Food & Drinks – Vending machines and a “gastronomy place” are available in the Departures Terminal (T1), Landside.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Information not available.
Showers – Information not available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide and we will update this airport guide.
As of March 2018, Zielona Góra airport is served by the following airlines: LOT • Lufthansa • KLM.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Information not available.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.