Day Use Rooms
- Free Rest Zones: No
- Sleep Cabins & Pods: No
- Cots: Yes
- Day Rooms: Yes
- Nearest Hotel: Within 5 minute drive of airport
If you find yourself faced with a long layover or flight delay, you may be in search of a quiet spot to relax, freshen up, or get a little work done. If you are stranded in the airport overnight due to weather related flight cancellations, you will first want to check on the availability of a cot. The airport has a limited supply that they bring during major flight cancellations. Should you prefer to sleep in a real bed, there are plenty of hotels nearby.
Whether you need a room for a few hours or overnight, the information we have compiled below can help you find nearby hotels that offer day rooms and free airport shuttle service.
Of course, if you prefer to sleep in the airport terminal, we’ve got you covered there as well! Visit our Washington Dulles Airport Guide to find out how to survive a layover or night inside the airport.
Hotels inside Washington Dulles Airport
At the time of this update there were no hotels inside or connected to the Dulles Airport.
Day rooms near Washington Dulles Airport
Based on our research, the following hotels offer day room use. Book in person or by phone.
|Hotel||Day-Use Room Hours||Shuttle|
|Washington Dulles Airport Marriott||7:30AM - 5:30PM||Yes|
|Hilton Washington Dulles Airport||8:00AM - 6:30PM||Yes|
*Subject to availability and local taxes. Rates as of April 2017. Contact the hotel for current rates.
Hotels near Washington Dulles Airport with Free Shuttles
The hotels below offer free airport shuttle service for guests. Courtesy phones are available in the baggage claim area to call nearby hotels.
The Washington Dulles Airport Marriott has a scheduled airport shuttle service that operates between 4:30AM – 1:00AM. To arrange airport pick-up, use the courtesy phone in the baggage claim area. » Check Rates
The Westin Washington Dulles Airport runs a free 24-hour shuttle service. Confirm your airport pick-up by using the courtesy phones. » Check Rates
The Hyatt Regency Dulles offers free airport shuttle service every 30 minutes from 4:15AM – 12:15AM. Shuttle picks up at airport every 30 minutes from 4:30AM – 12:30AM, on the lower level, outside baggage claim (Arrival Curb 2A and 2H near ground transportation). Shuttle provides free service to the Reston Town Center (dining, shopping, and movie theater) at 4:45PM, 6:45PM, and 8:45PM. » Check Rates
The Courtyard Dulles Airport Herndon operates a free airport shuttle between 7:00AM – 11:00PM. Once you’ve collected your bags, use the courtesy phone in the baggage claim area. » Check Rates
More hotels that provide free airport shuttle:
To read traveller reviews or check room rates, visit TripAdvisor through one of the hotel links below.
- Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
- Staybridge Suites Dulles (Shuttle Hours: 6:30AM – 10:30PM)
- Hilton Washington Dulles Airport (Shuttle hours: 4:00AM – 1:00AM, call hotel to request outside these hours)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dulles Airport (Shuttle Hours: 4:30AM – 12:00AM)
- Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles-Gateway (Shuttle Hours: 5:00AM – 12:00AM)
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport (Shuttle hours: 5:15AM – 10:45PM (Mon – Fri) 6:15AM – 10:45PM (Sat – Sun)
- Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport Hotel (Shuttle hours: 5:00AM – 11:00PM. The shuttle operates outside scheduled times on request).
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport
- Aloft Dulles Airport North (Shuttle hours: 24 hours)
- Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int’l Airport South
- Residence Inn Dulles Airport at Dulles 28 Centre (Shuttle hours: 6:00AM – 11:00PM, available on request)
- SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport (Shuttle hours: 24 hours, available on request)
- Washington Dulles Marriott Suites (Shuttle hours: 5:00AM -12:00AM, available on request)
- TownePlace Suites Dulles Airport (Available on request)
Other Hotel Options
To see more hotel options there is a list of hotels near Washington Dulles Airport on TripAdvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.