If you are a passenger flying on Air New Zealand passenger, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Air New Zealand Lounges at Auckland Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Air New Zealand Lounge Locations & Hours
There are three Air New Zealand lounge locations inside Auckland Airport:
- Regional Lounge – Domestic Terminal, Landside. The lounge is located at the regional end of the terminal near the Air New Zealand valet drop-off point. Hours: The lounge is open 45 mins before the first domestic departure until the departure of the last flight.
- Domestic Lounge – Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: The lounge is open 45 mins before the first domestic departure until the departure of the last flight.
- International Lounge – International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 4:30AM – last departure.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
These lounge do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Air New Zealand Koru Club – If you travel frequently on Air New Zealand, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Air New Zealand network. Rate: NZD 629 per year.
More lounge locations at Auckland Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.