A long layover at Auckland Airport is particularly enjoyable at the Air New Zealand Lounges. With three locations throughout the airport, you’re never far from a little relaxation. Enjoy snacks and drinks, hop on the WiFi, watch TV, or simply kick back with a magazine. To gain entry, you must belong to the Air New Zealand Koru Club. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Air New Zealand Lounge Locations & Hours
There are three Air New Zealand lounge locations inside Auckland Airport:
- Regional Lounge – Domestic Terminal, Landside. The lounge is located at the regional end of the terminal near the Air New Zealand valet drop-off point. Hours: The lounge is open 45 mins before the first domestic departure until the departure of the last flight.
- Domestic Lounge – Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: The lounge is open 45 mins before the first domestic departure until the departure of the last flight.
- International Lounge – International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 4:30AM – last departure.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
These lounge do not have any sleep facilities.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
» Air New Zealand Koru Club – If you travel frequently on Air New Zealand, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Air New Zealand network. Rate: NZD 629 per year and NZD 255 preliminary joining fee.
More lounge locations at Auckland Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.