Make the most of your layover at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport with a stop at the Air France – KLM SkyLounge. Amenities include WiFi, drinks, showers, and TVs and magazines. This 24-hour lounge is open to all travellers departing on international flights, regardless of your airline or flight class. To gain entry, pre-purchase a lounge pass, use your lounge membership program, or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport, International Terminal, Airside, Concourse F, 3rd Floor, Departures near Gate F2.
Important: Accessible to passengers on International departure flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of our last update, walk-in rates are not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently offering pre-paid lounge passes. With the uncertainty of flight schedules and the possibility that you may experience an involuntary schedule change or cancellation, the non-refundable nature of these passes within 24-hours prior to arrival makes it something that we do not feel would be a benefit for you.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Turkish Airlines Lounge
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 3, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 4, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D6)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse C)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse A)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse G)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse F)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D5)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (International Departures)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (Domestic Departures)
- Miracle Lounge (Concourse A)
- Qantas Club
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge (International Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.