A long layover at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport can be a lot more comfortable in the Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge. Entry here includes food and drinks, WiFi, newspapers and TVs, and shower facilities, all in a sleek, modern space. Open to all travellers departing on international flights, your airline and flight class don’t matter here – so even us economy class passengers are welcome. To gain entry, simply use your lounge membership program. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, International Departures, Airside, Concourse D, opposite Gate D7.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Premium Food
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 4:30AM – 10:00PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($32 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 299 (10 free lounge visits and $32 per subsequent lounge visit) • Prestige – $429 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. Guest access can be purchased for US$ 32 per visit. At the time of our last lounge update on 08 August 2019, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member. (Some conditions for entry may apply. See Priority Pass web site for more details.)
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
More lounge locations at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Turkish Airlines Lounge
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 3, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 4, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D6)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse C)
- Miracle First & Business Class Lounge (Concourse A)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse G)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse F)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D5)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (Domestic Departures)
- Miracle Lounge (Concourse A)
- Qantas Club
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge (International Terminal)
- Air France – KLM SkyLounge (International Terminal)
- Miracle First & Business Class Lounge (International Concourse A)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.