If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Miracle Lounge at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, International Departures Area, Airside, Level 3, East side, Block 2.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Telephone (local only)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Lounge Pass – If you want to guarantee a seat during your layover or before a flight, you can buy a one time lounge pass for the time frame that you know you will be in the airport. Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
– 24 hour advance purchase is required.
The online rate is GBP 29.00 per person for 3 hours. » Buy a lounge pass
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($27 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 249 (10 free lounge visits) • Prestige – $399 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. At the time of our last lounge update on 20 February 2018, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member.
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
More lounge locations at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Turkish Airlines Lounge
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 3, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 4, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D6)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse C)
- Miracle First & Business Class Lounge (Concourse A)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse G)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse F)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D5)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (International Departures)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (Domestic Departures)
- Qantas Club
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge (International Terminal)
- Air France – KLM SkyLounge (International Terminal)
- Miracle First & Business Class Lounge (International Concourse A)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.