If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Turkish Airlines Lounge at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, International Concourse D, Airside, Level 3, near Gate D8.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on international flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Quiet Room with Lounge Chairs (submitted by traveller)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of our last update, walk-in rates are not available. If this is not correct, click here to update this lounge profile.
To guarantee a seat during your layover or before a flight, you can purchase a one time lounge pass. Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Online pricing in GBP • Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 22.00 (3 hours) per person. » Buy a lounge pass
Passes are handled through our third party partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing your pass. For changes and cancellations, contact the email on your pass confirmation at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.Buy a Lounge Pass
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 3, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 4, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D6)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse C)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse A)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse G)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse F)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D5)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (International Departures)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (Domestic Departures)
- Miracle Lounge (Concourse A)
- Qantas Club
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge (International Terminal)
- Air France – KLM SkyLounge (International Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.