Got a long layover at Beijing Capital Airport? Spend it in comfort at the BGS Premier Lounge. Entry here includes food and drink, showers, WiFi, TV and magazines, and comfy seating in an air conditioned space. As long as you’re departing on an in-terminal international flight, you can check in here. Flight service doesn’t matter, which means even us economy class flyers can visit. To gain entry, simply pre-purchase a lounge pass or use your lounge membership program. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Beijing Capital International Airport, Terminal 3E Airside – International Departures. Located near Gate E19 (Stand 519).
Important: The lounge is not accessible to passengers travelling on Domestic flights.
Services & Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Food & Beverages (including alcohol)
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers and magazines
- Left luggage
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours (Mon, Wed, Sat) • 5:00AM – 1:00AM (Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Beijing Capital Airport
- Fortune Wings Lounge
- HNA Club (Terminal 1)
- China Southern Airlines Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3C)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3D)
- Air China First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Air China First Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BCAT Hourly Hotel / Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Business Travelers Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- Air China Business Class Lounge (Terminal 3E International)
- BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.